unwanted emails

/ unwanted emails #1  

bobsjd

Hi

I am having trouble with this site sending me emails from tractorbynet. They started all of a sudden several weeks ago. I went to the unsubscribe and that accomplished nothing, message still coming. I got into my profile, every sub page and marked everything no do not send me anything, still get emails.

Any advice?

Anyone know why this just all of a sudden started up?

Regards,

Bob

/ unwanted emails #2  
^^^Same here.

/ unwanted emails #3  
I had to create a new email account when I signed up here, so all the emails go to that. I assume I'm getting the junk emails also, but I only check the account very infrequently, just often enough to keep it active.

/ unwanted emails #4  
Click on your profile (Top right corner, on your nickname), go to settings and uncheck the "Receive news and update emails" option. Under the time zone setting.

/ unwanted emails #5  
Click on your profile (Top right corner, on your nickname), go to settings and uncheck the "Receive news and update emails" option. Under the time zone setting.
Yes, I did that. I found out that I had to go to "My Home" and and stop the email notifications on the threads I was watching.

/ unwanted emails #6  
Yes, I did that. I found out that I had to go to "My Home" and and stop the email notifications on the threads I was watching.

EXACTLY.

I once replied to the Good Morning thread in Rural Living. BAD IDEA. Got on the Thread Watch for that one. About 50 emails a day were pouring in !!!!

Now, after I post, I'll determine IF I want to get replies. If no, hit the 'home' key on the keyboard and hit the UNWATCH button. :)