unwanted emails

bobsjd

Hi

I am having trouble with this site sending me emails from tractorbynet. They started all of a sudden several weeks ago. I went to the unsubscribe and that accomplished nothing, message still coming. I got into my profile, every sub page and marked everything no do not send me anything, still get emails.

Any advice?

Anyone know why this just all of a sudden started up?

Regards,

Bob

3Ts

Veteran Member
Tractor
Case, Kubota, John Deere
I had to create a new email account when I signed up here, so all the emails go to that. I assume I'm getting the junk emails also, but I only check the account very infrequently, just often enough to keep it active.

ptsg

Elite Member
Tractor
2017 Branson F36Rn (3515R)
Click on your profile (Top right corner, on your nickname), go to settings and uncheck the "Receive news and update emails" option. Under the time zone setting.

ruffdog

Tractor
Bobcat Toolcat 5610 G series w/turfs
Click on your profile (Top right corner, on your nickname), go to settings and uncheck the "Receive news and update emails" option. Under the time zone setting.
Yes, I did that. I found out that I had to go to "My Home" and and stop the email notifications on the threads I was watching.

bmaverick

Veteran Member
Tractor
Yanmar YM2610, retired JD 850, retired DYT-4000
Yes, I did that. I found out that I had to go to "My Home" and and stop the email notifications on the threads I was watching.

EXACTLY.

I once replied to the Good Morning thread in Rural Living. BAD IDEA. Got on the Thread Watch for that one. About 50 emails a day were pouring in !!!!

Now, after I post, I'll determine IF I want to get replies. If no, hit the 'home' key on the keyboard and hit the UNWATCH button. :)