UTV vs Bull

/ UTV vs Bull #22  
I am reluctant to ride my motorcycle after dark.

Too many deer!

/ UTV vs Bull #23  
Lets get back to the BULL.... story :ROFLMAO:
Yes thank you!
The lectures about DOT section _ paragraph_ line_ get really tedious.
People ride ATV‘s all over this country both day and night.

Go to the city of Philadelphia and the fine citizens there ride ATV’s in packs of 50 at night with no lights. But they ARE equipped with mostly illegal guns and boom boxes for quick get aways after robberies. :ROFLMAO:

Just look at this group of law abiding, well meaning “yutes” in Philly. They’re just out getting some exercise. One has his lights on, so thats good. ;)

1663066845162.jpeg

Last edited:
   / UTV vs Bull #24  
My condolences to the bull's family.

Needlessly killed by a dumbass.

Just because your side by side can do 60 MPH doesn't mean you have to do it.
I must have read a different story, the one I read didn't say the bull died nor did it say anything about the UTV doing 60 MPH. Is there another story posted on this thread that I missed?

/ UTV vs Bull #25  
My condolences to the bull's family.

Needlessly killed by a dumbass.

Just because your side by side can do 60 MPH doesn't mean you have to do it.

Come on man, you were never a kid?
God knows all the stuff I did when I was younger...

RIP Max
My condolences to his family and friends

/ UTV vs Bull #26  
All those guys are riding the ultimate ESCAPE vehicles.

I ran into a group of over 100 on US-1 in the south, they went right thru red lights like they did not exist.

Our daughter got stuck in the middle of another group of the lawless riders, they tried to make a UPS truck stop so that they could rob it.
The driver nailed it to the floor along with our daughter, and you never saw anyone move out of the way so fast!!
Glad she packs...

/ UTV vs Bull #27  
I am reluctant to ride my motorcycle after dark.

Too many deer!
Yep. I had a near miss with a moose years ago... not long before I gave up 2 wheels. He came up out of the ditch and I had to lean my head to keep from hitting his. Even 30 years ago, that's not how I wanted to go.

/ UTV vs Bull #28  
They were both ejected, which means 95+% chance they weren't wearing seat belts.

Everyone thinks the bad thing won't happen to them until it happens. Some live to learn, some don't. The physics involved in moving vehicles are much larger forces than the amount of brainpower most people put into their own safety, ESPECIALLY when it comes to off-road vehicles.

I could say the lesson is wear the damn seat belt, but really the bigger lesson is 'assume bad things can happen to you, and plan accordingly'.

/ UTV vs Bull #29  
Come on man, you were never a kid?
God knows all the stuff I did when I was younger...

RIP Max
My condolences to his family and friends
Sorry if my remark sounded crude, but I watch all kinds of idiots on bikes and atv's racing by my place all day and night wide open with their open race pipes.
I raced motorcycles and atv's in the AMA and still ride. I go fast when I'm in a controlled environment....like a track.

On the roads and trails I ride respectful to others, I go past houses quietly and the big point here is I ride at a speed where I am in control and can avoid things jumping out in front of me.

Unfortunately many people think they are professional racers. What they don't realize is they lack the talent to be so.
Obviously had to be moving at a good rate of speed to die.

/ UTV vs Bull #30  
Sorry if my remark sounded crude, but I watch all kinds of idiots on bikes and atv's racing by my place all day and night wide open with their open race pipes.
I raced motorcycles and atv's in the AMA and still ride. I go fast when I'm in a controlled environment....like a track.

On the roads and trails I ride respectful to others, I go past houses quietly and the big point here is I ride at a speed where I am in control and can avoid things jumping out in front of me.

Unfortunately many people think they are professional racers. What they don't realize is they lack the talent to be so.
Obviously had to be moving at a good rate of speed to die.

Yeah I gotcha and I agree... but when you were 19 years old did you behave / ride in the same exact way? Like only driving fast when on a track or in a controlled environment?