What have you done to your Branson today?

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,481  
@Slowpoke Slim sorry to hear about your health issues, hopefully things get better.

You'd think there would be a lube to put on the plastic bowl filter so it wouldn't freeze up, but I can't think of what it would be. Wonder if diesel fuel makes the plastic swell up and stick like that?

I think a little grease on the threads would be ok. The plastic has to be a fuel resistant type so it should be ok with grease. It does seem to get a little sticky on the threads or maybe it's the rubber gasket. Being behind the loader mount and (on the open station) next to the operator platform makes it a lot harder to work with than it should be.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,482  
Ha! That will do it. At least it wasn't something loose between the engine and the transmission!

I think this is the correct part number: TA00054036A
I show TA00054037A for just the rod. I think your part number is entire assembly which may be the only way to get the rod. We will find out tomorrow.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,483  
I show TA00054037A for just the rod. I think your part number is entire assembly which may be the only way to get the rod. We will find out tomorrow.
That's it. I had the two open and ended up copying the wrong number.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,484  
Were are you guys getting parts besides the dealer?

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,485  
Were are you guys getting parts besides the dealer?
I will get the part from the dealer. Unless you were asking where we get the part number? For that we downloaded the parts manual.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,486  
Yes I asked about parts themselves. Too bad it is impossible to buy them online

Last edited:
   / What have you done to your Branson today? #1,487  
How about
welding it
File to fit
Paint to match....

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,488  
Here is what I done to my Branson today : 🤣 :mad:

20230917_123121.jpg
20230917_123130.jpg