What have you done to your Branson today?

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #851  
tempImageS8GyPG.jpg

The hose on my pressure washer was too short so I used the FEL bucket as an elevated platform so I could wash the top of the tank. After washing the top I stood in the bucket and washed the top half of the tank. Wifey washed the lower half from the ground. I'm getting the fiberglass water tank ready for paint tomorrow.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #853  
Moved a few around the lot today. That's about it. Although recently installed a front mount 76" hydraulic snow blower on a 4520C. Anyone interested in pictures on this? I have some..
I’d like to see your hyd snowblower

/ What have you done to your Branson today?
Moved a few around the lot today. That's about it. Although recently installed a front mount 76" hydraulic snow blower on a 4520C. Anyone interested in pictures on this? I have some..
I would! I've seen a few, and I like a one rear powered mod for the front end. If I get one it will be front mount.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #855  
Wow. Great read! I haven’t done anything “to” my tractor yet. Other than bring it home and put it to work. Lots of interesting things happening on this forum that have got me thinking. Lol

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #856  
Did you went through all the 43 pages!? You sir, have my respect. 😅

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #857  
I did my 300 hour service a month or so ago. Just oil and filter change and a check up over everything, which I do quite frequently.

Went to my dealer to get the oil and filters. He used to be one of the biggest NH dealers in my area back in the day. Then downsized a little bit and sells Case and Branson tractors.

Anyways, he sold me a CNH 87289613 oil filter and Ambra Super Gold 15w40 engine oil. The filter is bit smaller in diameter than the Branson one but works just fine. That's why I didn't post any sooner as I wanted to put some hours on it to make sure everything was good and didn't leak.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #858  
Did you went through all the 43 pages!? You sir, have my respect. 😅
On my iPad it’s 86 pages, and it took four days, but yes, yes I did. Lol

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #859  
On my iPad it’s 86 pages, and it took four days, but yes, yes I did. Lol
By the way, congrats on the new tractor. We do like pictures. :)

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #860  
By the way, congrats on the new tractor. We do like pictures. :)
Thank you, it’s a little beast of a machine. Other than the smell of the exhaust from the soot cooker I love it. I’ll work on the picture thing.