What tires are on your truck?

/ What tires are on your truck? #11  
I picked up my F150 Super Crew with new Goodyear Wrangler SR-A tires on them. P275/55R20. Nice riding and quite. Not 'Off-road' but so far so good.

/ What tires are on your truck?
Cooper Discoverer AT3.
I wouldn't put Goodyear's on a wheelbarrow.
I also had a bad experience with Goodyears... 😐 it was a long time ago though.

/ What tires are on your truck? #13  
Pathfinder AT. They are Discount Tire brand competitors to BFGoodrich

/ What tires are on your truck? #14  
BF Goodrich

IMG_7932.jpg

Last edited:
   / What tires are on your truck? #15  
BF Goodrich All Terrains on my F250, though not Kevlar.
They ride much quieter than I expected and wear very well.
IMG_3694.jpg

/ What tires are on your truck? #16  
On my last F150 I put BF Goodrich TA KO2's on it. But I wasn't that pleased with their winter performance. They were good in snow and ice, but didn't seem too stable on the wet slushy stuff.

My new F150 came with Goodyear Wrangler Fortitudes. So far they are doing good. And last winter I ran them for a bit before I put studded snow tires on, and surprisingly they did almost as good as the studded tires.

But I notice at the mine at work at, all the company vehicles and almost all the employee trucks are running Good Year Dura Tracs. We drive 70 KM on gravel road in, then 15 KM each way every day from camp to site. The sharp rock is hard on tires. And severe conditions in winter. So maybe that says something in favor of those??

/ What tires are on your truck?
Pathfinder AT. They are Discount Tire brand competitors to BFGoodrich
I got my tires at Discount as well. I don’t remember seeing the Pathfinders.

/ What tires are on your truck? #18  
KO2’s here as well, I’ve had them about 15k now maybe a little more and they are holding up very well. Off-road ~10%, tow 40-50% (often in hay fields), other highway <20%. I’m guessing I’ll get well more than 50k out of them.

/ What tires are on your truck? #20  
Did you add the red stripe? Looks fantastic with BFG’s and matching calipers!

The red stripe was a factory ordered option by the previous owner. Quite unique.