Wheel spacers

/ Wheel spacers #11  
Have a BX2230, 2" al spacers, don't remember the brand. The spacers helped, I got the 2" so I could still use the mower, but I also run chains and they interfere, so I just don't use the mower. The spacers helped the stability, and adding fluid to the rear tires helped even more. But with all that, we have steep hills, I just don't go across many hills. It does make me much more comfortable on the moderate slopes in the yard.

/ Wheel spacers #12  
JD 3038e with 2.5 inch Bora aluminum spacers. Very pleased with the results. The reduction in the pucker factor on slopes is palatable. After years of operating classic old JD utility tractors, moving to a CUT was a real learning experience. There is a substantial difference in stability. Love the spacers.

/ Wheel spacers #13  
I added 3" aluminum brotek spacers to the rears on my kubota bx25d. It was easy to do, and the increase in stability running on hills and uneven ground, or moving with heavy loads in the front loader bucket, or grappling wide loads like logs and brush, was absolutely impressive. The rears were already filled with beet juice, but the added spacers made a noticeable difference. Unless you are limited by an mmm, or need to get through a narrow gate, you should absolutely get them. They are a big safety improvement. I sometimes wonder why small tractors aren't routinely built that way.

/ Wheel spacers #14  
I put 2 " alum brotek spacers on rear of my 2008 Kubota Bx2660 and very pleased to say it reduced the butt puckering dramatically over the years on the hills I climb and descend. Also gave me more clearance for used truck chains I use on The Bx in winter.

/ Wheel spacers #15  
I also added 3" Brotek's to my tractor. There are some hills I have to traverse perpendicular to the fall line. Haven't tipped over yet :) They can only help.

20201211_211027_resized.jpg

/ Wheel spacers #16  
My approach was different than most, in 2 ways.

1- I made my own. I have the tools and skills to design and build what I wanted, had the materials on hand already, only had to buy bolts.

2- mine go between the 'pan' that bolts to the hub and the rim ring.

I gained 4.5" on each side, for 9" total increase in width. Major improvement in sidehill stability. Have regularly crossed a slope of 30° with no issues.

20190905_173106.jpg

20151031_165202.jpg

/ Wheel spacers
I bought a 2x3 set from Bro-tec. Now to finish my seat upgrade = install the seat belt

/ Wheel spacers #20  
Is there a disadvantage to these? Seems kind of like a no brainer. Looking into it now.