Whelp, for the first time in a hot minute I'm without a tractor...

/ Whelp, for the first time in a hot minute I'm without a tractor... #11  
This is just some random guys opinion, but if the 1025 was too small ‘enough’ to make you sell it I don’t think you’re looking at a big enough replacement? Seems like your just looking for a little heavier tractor but other than that similar specs?

I like R4’s a lot, very rare that I brake them loose and when I do it’s usually grading my driveway up hill. I like that even with a fairly large tractor I can take it through the woods and not leave damage that you’ll notice after a rain. I do want to try some R14’s though.

/ Whelp, for the first time in a hot minute I'm without a tractor...
that canèt be good ... hopefully temporary. All the best in the next tractor hunt :)

can you not just buy it with the tires that you prefer

Oh I'm sure I can, but at an added expense to myself no doubt.

/ Whelp, for the first time in a hot minute I'm without a tractor...
Solution:
Whichever guy you buy the tractor from, then buy your implements from the other. (y)

My box blade and landscape rake came from the Branson dealer, lol.

/ Whelp, for the first time in a hot minute I'm without a tractor... #14  
Kioti seems to be a little better established in the US market so that could be a plus. Especially with the possibility of the Branson name going away.
Which one has less electronics? I'm betting the Branson. I'd go with the 2515h for myself, but it's your call.

/ Whelp, for the first time in a hot minute I'm without a tractor... #15  
Solution:
Whichever guy you buy the tractor from, then buy your implements from the other. (y)

see how much influence you have ? ... they should tag team from the same dealership :)

/ Whelp, for the first time in a hot minute I'm without a tractor... #16  
What is "Whelp"?

/ Whelp, for the first time in a hot minute I'm without a tractor... #18  
OP: just don't get caught up in your new purchase fever, apparently you have caught it. we're in a post covid consumer consumption gone crazy market for all manner of goods..you did well in your sale, err to patience i'd say. & take a close look at future needs & size for the next rig... regards,

Last edited:
   / Whelp, for the first time in a hot minute I'm without a tractor... #19  
Solution:
I tried that and the implement guy said go back to where you bought the tractor with no misunderstanding... he was ticked and it was not that we spent a lot time...

One visit to buy Kubota bx23 but they had only sold on the lot and lots of New Holland. They did everything to send me home with New Holland.

Did not know at the time they were dropping New Holland so the push to clear inventory.

/ Whelp, for the first time in a hot minute I'm without a tractor... #20