Y'all Been Checkin' Lumber Prices?

/ Y'all Been Checkin' Lumber Prices?
#1,131  
Here we go again .....

They do this during price changes, the old stays up for a while but the new has a different item number and slightly different description.

BadBad.jpg

Isn't that like a 50% increase?

/ Y'all Been Checkin' Lumber Prices? #1,132  
Here we go again .....

They do this during price changes, the old stays up for a while but the new has a different item number and slightly different description.

View attachment 721724

Isn't that like a 50% increase?
So you don’t think it is worth the extra for "Prime" Pressure Treatment? :ROFLMAO:

/ Y'all Been Checkin' Lumber Prices?
#1,133  
Drat!!!

LUMBER Commodity

979.30 +21.80 +2.28%

11:42:00 AMMI Indication

I got some buildin' to do!!

/ Y'all Been Checkin' Lumber Prices? #1,134  
I just paid at HD $26 for a 2' x 3' x 5/8 MDF ...
Online metal supplier-Put in an order for some sheet and flat bar iron. Told me none of it was in stock and gave me a refund.

/ Y'all Been Checkin' Lumber Prices? #1,135  
Prices are headed back up so...

/ Y'all Been Checkin' Lumber Prices? #1,136  
Yes, it certainly appears that way

/ Y'all Been Checkin' Lumber Prices? #1,137  
I’m a forester. The thing that really is frustrating is that the stumpage prices for timber still aren’t much better than a few years ago. The price increases are on the sawmill and retail sales component of lumber.

/ Y'all Been Checkin' Lumber Prices? #1,138  
I’m a forester. The thing that really is frustrating is that the stumpage prices for timber still aren’t much better than a few years ago. The price increases are on the sawmill and retail sales component of lumber.
Probably due to every one thinking they deserve $15.00 or more for a starting wage regardless of their skill level or competency.

/ Y'all Been Checkin' Lumber Prices? #1,139  
Wall Street runs things now. Have to squeeze out profits for the money changers..s

/ Y'all Been Checkin' Lumber Prices? #1,140  
Probably due to every one thinking they deserve $15.00 or more for a starting wage regardless of their skill level or competency.
See my above post. One of the tricks of the elites is to make the underlings believe that it's the poorer among them that are the cause of their ills.