Your last generator Maintenance Run

/ Your last generator Maintenance Run
#6,661  
Piece of cake!👍👍
Seeing your post.... thinking I'll need more categories for Utility Awards..... (read-out, Academy Award announcer style...)

A) Top 5 - Frequent Outages

B) Top 5 - Marathon Outages

C) Top 5 - Ultra-Marathon Outages

Ride along with world-travelers like Itchy Boots though.... plenty of people in those areas would be confused by the panic here from a major Grid-Down event, as they live like that "normally".

Rgds, D.

/ Your last generator Maintenance Run #6,662  
Seeing your post.... thinking I'll need more categories for Utility Awards..... (read-out, Academy Award announcer style...)

A) Top 5 - Frequent Outages

B) Top 5 - Marathon Outages

C) Top 5 - Ultra-Marathon Outages

Ride along with world-travelers like Itchy Boots though.... plenty of people in those areas would be confused by the panic here from a major Grid-Down event, as they live like that "normally".

Rgds, D.
Dave, post that on YouTube and you'd get a millions hits
no kidding
now just figure out how to incentivize that...

#6,663  
Dave, post that on YouTube and you'd get a millions hits
no kidding
now just figure out how to incentivize that...
:cool: LOL ...... stranger things have happened... IIRC, this site started out in a teenager's bedroom.

Then again, aggregating info on critical infrastructure performance these days.... might lead to black-helicopters on my lawn !

Rgds, D.

/ Your last generator Maintenance Run #6,664  
Speaking of outages and utilities, thought you might like to see a "Genmon" from the other side of the meter... EDIT: I guess I should clarify, the two generators are bottom left and right running at 32MW each at 14.4kV then jumping up to 144kV leaving site.

image001.png

Last edited:
#6,665  
Speaking of outages and utilities, thought you might like to see a "Genmon" from the other side of the meter... EDIT: I guess I should clarify, the two generators are bottom left and right running at 32MW each at 14.4kV then jumping up to 144kV leaving site.

View attachment 864989

Thanks for the glimpse into the Big Leagues CM !

Rgds, D.

/ Your last generator Maintenance Run #6,666  
Oh….just your regular home generator….to run Bill Gates house

/ Your last generator Maintenance Run #6,667  
Finally found a suitable back up power source for my machine shop. A local municipal agency sent this to auction and I picked it up for what I feel was a steal. 325KW, 3 phase. Total hours are just under 600.

We are right in the middle of forest fire country, so the planned outages are happening more and more. A few days without power really impacts us and our customers.

It’s supposed to rain like crazy this weekend, so I plan on getting this serviced and put thru some load testing.

IMG_1281.jpg

/ Your last generator Maintenance Run #6,669  
what's the engine, an inline six what?

#6,670  
Finally found a suitable back up power source for my machine shop. A local municipal agency sent this to auction and I picked it up for what I feel was a steal. 325KW, 3 phase. Total hours are just under 600.

We are right in the middle of forest fire country, so the planned outages are happening more and more. A few days without power really impacts us and our customers.

It’s supposed to rain like crazy this weekend, so I plan on getting this serviced and put thru some load testing.

View attachment 865507

Dang !

Not sure what put more drool on my keyboard.... the Deal on the trailer, or your Pull-Toy !

(y)(y)(y)

Rgds, D.