Your towing rigs and trailers

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #1,972  
I picked up this 1972 IH 574 the other day. Im going to use it for mowing at our cabin. It should have no problem running my Woods RM990 8' mower.

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    567.6 KB · Views: 296
   / Your towing rigs and trailers #1,973  
I picked up this 1972 IH 574 the other day. Im going to use it for mowing at our cabin. It should have no problem running my Woods RM990 8' mower.

Well, the first thing that comes to my mind, is I would have put a coffee can over the exhaust, since it looks like it was raining.

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #1,975  
Well, the first thing that comes to my mind, is I would have put a coffee can over the exhaust, since it looks like it was raining.

Like this? A rain cap and about $150 of other parts are on the way.

Attachments

• 574.jpg
    574.jpg
    867.3 KB · Views: 269
   / Your towing rigs and trailers #1,976  
image.jpg

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #1,977  
Like this? A rain cap and about $150 of other parts are on the way.

Good to see the old iron getting some deserved TLC :thumbsup:.

Rgds, D.

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #1,978  
A shot yesterday of the truck and one of my trailers while on the way home from vacation. This one is the bike hauler. Have another just like it for business and a 6x12 CAM Superline dump.

IMG_0461.jpg

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #1,979  

Thats a good looking trailer! How do you like it? I've been considering a deck over bumper pull.

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #1,980  
574.jpg

You leave that tractor parked around here (St. Louis, A.K.A greater metropolitan Ferguson), and you can be sure someone will steal your tires & wheels !!