Mahindra MAHINDRA4110 4.40 star(s) (18)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Mahindra MAHINDRA4110.
25-50 HP Tractors
1704761709.jpg

About the Mahindra MAHINDRA4110

Mahindra MAHINDRA4110 Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent MAHINDRA4110 topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (18)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Mahindra MAHINDRA4110 Subcompact Tractor
61 %
28 %
6 %
6 %
0 %
4.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

MAHINDRA4110 Mahindra
Little bulldozer
Model Year: 2001

My 4110 has been used commercially about half it's life, is now at the home 10 acres pretty much. Has done a wide variety of types of work - a lot of loader use, a lot of ground engaging work. I've worked it very hard at times - but kept up with maintenance on it always. Has had it's share of problems along the way but in the past couple of years that I've had it home it seems to be doing pretty well in reliability, not getting the constant heavy use that it did earlier on. For a small farmer/landowner this is a lot of bang for the buck in a tractor. It can do a lot more than you would think a tractor of this size/HP would do. This early model 4110 was produced by TYM, Mahindra doesn't use them anymore for this model but TYM has their own model.

Pros: Excellent weight/traction for size, very good loader and 3ph capacity, 12 gears forward and reverse
Cons: Plastic fenders/lights, very poor paint & rust, poor electrical components

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
Roy_S

MAHINDRA4110 Mahindra
It's a great tractor
Model Year: 2005

The fuel injector pump went out at 260 hours. It had to be replaced. The dealer was very responsive to getting it fixed. The dealer is 70 miles away. He picked up the tractor, fixed it and returned it in a timely manner. Both fender flares are cracked in various places. It has a front loader and a backhoe on it. Both work better than I expected. It starts and runs in any type of weather. It is located in the mountains of northern Arizona on a 40 acre ranch at 6000 feet.

Pros: Very reliable and strong.
Cons: Driving area too cramped. Needs to be made larger..

4.00 star(s)
4110guy

MAHINDRA4110 Mahindra
A good tractor that isn't overpriced

When I was searching for a tractor, I was choosing between this tractor and the New Holland TC40. I chose the 4010 because it's all metal(except nose, instrument panel, and fender flares), and I got it with a loader for the same price as the TC40 alone. And the Mahindra had a 3 year warranty, where NH was only 2 years. I want to see the plastic/fiberglass parts of the TC40 in 20 years before I'm sold on it. Brand means nothing on tractors today, research and find that all the major companies buy the drivetrain from overseas and stick their name on it. The 4010 is the same powertrain as the Kioti, produced by an Indian company that's been building reliable tractors for many years. The problem I have with the functionality are the speed of the bucket, it could be faster, and the speed of 4th gear. I don't want a race car, but 15mph top speed is too slow to drive to the neighbor's. I have the shuttle shift, which I like. You have forward/reverse on the column, L-M-H gear left of the seat, and 1-2-3-4 right of the seat, 12 speed total. But if you pick up a load of dirt (in Med) and want to carry it across the yard, Med-4 gear is too slow, so to get higher speed you have to shift to High, causing you to have to shift all 3 levers, a higher 4th gear would fix that. Problems I've had mechanically, I was having difficulty getting it to start that seems to be tied to the brake. Turns out an electrical plug above the petal was coming out caused by brakes moving the wire, replugged in, no cost repair. Once the PTO wouldn't come on. The solenoid under the floor operates it, a tap with a hammer, no cost repair. It began to overheat while rotary cutting after about 2 years, a good cleaning of the radiator with compressed air was all it needed, no cost repair. I have been very happy with this tractor, I rotary cut 20 acres, and grade a 1/4 mile long driveway regularly. It always starts, and runs all day long. I might add, runs all day long on 5 gallons of diesel (it has an 8 gallon tank).

Pros: Reliable, strong, best bang for the buck
Cons: 4th gear needs to be higher, loader controls makes it entry/exit from the right side almost impossible, Front End Loader restricts the headlights.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
Drexel

MAHINDRA4110 Mahindra
Low hours
Model Year: 2008

I've owned my 4110 for about 18 months at the time of this review. Cracked plastic fender as others have mentioned, replaced under warranty. The first winter it would not start if temp was below 40f. I called the service manager and was told that's the way diesel's were. I contacted my salesman who told me to bring my 4110 in. Service manager was better after that and found the switch to the glow plugs wasn't working. Price for horsepower and features was the best I could find. This is a lot of tractor for the money. I've used a 6' mower, two bottom plow (it struggled a bit with the plow when I went to deep), 6' tiller & 6' box blade. It handled all but the two bottom plow with ease. I've an ML112 loader. When loader is full of something heavy (i.e. cement bags, gravel etc)the rear is a little light. Though I haven't many hours on the 4110 so far it's handled all that I've thrown at it pretty well. Bottom line is I'd buy another Mahindra in a minute.

Pros: Rear hydraulics, rear elec hookup, four wheel drive, locking differential, auto & push button pto
Cons: Difficult to refuel, hard to mount from the right side with loader attached due to loader control location

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

MAHINDRA4110 Mahindra
Wonderful 4110
Model Year: 2009

This was the tractor of my dreams. A friend of mine has one and I have lusted over it for four years. SWMBO got with the program last year. Additional items include a Bush Hog 84RDTH finishing mower (that zero percent financing sure helps), filled rear tires, canopy (I would be lost without it), and a grill guard. I already owned a 5 ft. tiller and Big Rad handles it perfectly. I use it for mowing our five acres by the house and buildings, and taking care of food plots. I will be building fencing over the next couple of years so the PHD I have will come in handy. The tractor starts in all types of weather, runs very smooth across our gentle slopes in 4 WD, and has all the power I will need for certain.

Pros: Fit and finish, 3 pt. hitch operation, ease of maintenance, and it is RED!
Cons: FEL could move a little faster but I don't do that much with it. I am a big fella so I am cramped just a little by the gear selector particularly when in low. The user manual could use an English friendly re-write.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

MAHINDRA4110 Mahindra
4110 Mahindra: Still Hanging in There

After 6 years of almost constant use on my 10 acre sport shooting facility, I can say that it has never let me down. I have a 6 ft finish mower, 6 foot bush hog, 6 foot box blade and the ML112 loader on it. I have yet to spend a penny on anything other than regular maintenance items. Everything on it still works like the day I bought it. It ain't as pretty as that day, but it still works as hard. Pros: -It is bone reliable, starts every time, hot or cold, and functions as it should. -It is fuel efficient, runs about a month on a tank with moderate use and about 3 full days when using it full time. -It is strong, I have yet to break anything on it, even with heavy use with the loader, it does what is asked of it. Cons: -The fenders did crack from the sun on them. -The paint faded but red tends to do that anyway on just about everything painted red. -The seat now has a few cracks in the vinyl that will get you a wet butt when you sit on it. (a seat cover is on its way) I use it a couple days a week for road grading on my 1/2 mile driveway to the range, mowing over 4 acres of lawn type grass, digging ditches, cleaning out ditches, building berms up, moving dirt berms, shoveling 150 yards of dirt through our lead reclamation processor, bush hogging land for friends, moving and setting rail road ties, pushing cars we use in training around, and moving fallen trees after storms. It does it all. Given a do-over, I would buy another one just like it. It is the right size, maneuverable, strong, and efficient. Who could ask for more?

Pros: Perfect size, reliable, fuel efficient, strong, and hard working.
Cons: Nothing major - cosmetic things like the paint faded and seat cracked, but overall not a complaint.

5.00 star(s)
muleman308

MAHINDRA4110 Mahindra
Mahindra 4110
Model Year: 2004

This has been an outstanding tractor. I mainly use it to cut, rake and bale hay, bushhogging, and spraying. It has never failed to start even in sub-zero weather.

Pros: 12 speeds fwd & rev, good loader, 4wd.
Cons: None.

5.00 star(s)
gdbaskin

MAHINDRA4110 Mahindra
Mahindra 4110
Model Year: 2004

Great mid-size tractor. I use it to bush hog up to 2.5" pine saplings and 2" hardwood saplings. Also use a 5 ft grader blade. I am planning on buying a Turbo Saw Brush Cutter later this year - don't know if it will handle that (anyone ever bought a Turbo Saw). It has great 4WD and plenty of power for its size. I have used it here in East Texas to mow 100 acres and fence rows on my 230 acres. I also own a Case 550E Long Trac Bulldozer. Mahindra seems to have a little more iron in it than comparable Kubotas - which are fine also. I wish I had a front end loader - but I bought it used and got a great deal. I am considering buying the Model 8560 and a 15 ft Batwing mower in the future.

Pros: Heavy duty, easy shuttle shift, 4WD, easy starting diesel, side and rear hydraulic connections.
Cons: Plastic edge on outer rear wheel covers, engine side panel can come off easier than expected.

5.00 star(s)
jhuey

MAHINDRA4110 Mahindra
Mahindra 4110
Model Year: 2007

I am going to begin my review saying that I really like my tractor. It has exceeded all of my expectations. I bought it to be my helper around my hobby farm. It replaced an aging Ford 8N that had limited use due to not having a FEL. Initially I was looking for a smaller tractor in the 25 HP range with FEL. Price was a factor when I was looking, but I had my eye on quality too. I researched all the major brands and was impressed with the Mahindra. When I went to the dealer (who was going out of business) they were clearing out their inventory so pricing was very good. I was able to move up in horsepower and stay within my budget. I really liked the 4110, with the added HP and weight I saw increased possibilities. Before buying I did my homework and found out that it was really a TYM re-badged as a Mahindra. I am a mechanic by trade and can perform all needed maintenance and repair so by closing dealer wasn't an issue. Build quality: It is a solid built tractor, fit and finish is good. Kind of cheap looking plastic dash, the tin is thin but seems sturdy. The engineering is sound and heavily built. Features: It is hard to find a negative on it's features, the only one that frustrates me is locking up the rear axle. you have to use your right heel on a momentary lever. I don't like it. Performance: Wow is all I can say. It flat out works any tractor of equal size (sorry JD and NH folks). I think it is the weight. I was able to place all my 40 ft trusses on my pole barn. It was right at its limit working in the sand and handling the boom. It did not even complain. Value: Dollar for dollar it is a value! Reliability: No issues. It starts on the coldest mornings, it functions as designed under all conditions. One thing I have noticed that might come into play in the future is the power steering shafts are exposed in front of the axle. I see pits from working in deep ground that will begin leaking at some point. Dealer Experience: Well they are non-existent in my area. The nearest dealer now is about fifty miles. I have been using the internet to get maintenance parts very easily.

Pros: Reliable, horsepower, weight, value.
Cons: Finish is cheap looking.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
NGADude

MAHINDRA4110 Mahindra
A Great Tractor
Model Year: 2003

I've got 11 acres that was mostly wooded and I used the 4110 to clear several acres for garden and pasture. It will pull and carry loads that are hard to believe. I've only had a few issues: the first week, a pin came out of the clutch pedal but I was adamant enough with regional rep that they sent guy out to repair that free of charge, and the lugs on one of the front tires worked loose and a couple broke (which was my fault for not checking). Last, the dealers don't carry male hydraulic hookups for an implement. It's been a headache trying to find those. Otherwise, it is a great little tractor that punches way beyond it's weight class.

Pros: Tough, strong, reliable.
Cons: None.

Photo Uploads:

[ad placeholder]

Mahindra MAHINDRA4110 Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Mahindra MAHINDRA4110s

Mahindra MAHINDRA4110 Community Rankings

#472 user rating of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#408 Viewed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#31 discussed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#1203 user rating of 27027 items overall
#1217 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall