Massey Ferguson 1533 4.80 star(s) (21)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Massey Ferguson 1533.
25-50 HP Tractors
1704758557.jpg

About the Massey Ferguson 1533

Massey Ferguson 1533 Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent 1533 topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (21)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Massey Ferguson 1533 Subcompact Tractor
81 %
19 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
5.00 star(s)
DarrylH20

1533 Massey Ferguson
MF 1500
Model Year: 2009

This tractor has done everything I have asked and more.

Pros: Built like a tank
Cons: none

5.00 star(s)
rockwellrk

1533 Massey Ferguson
Great little tractor
Model Year: 2008

This is my first tractor. I wanted something small enough to get through the woods but large enough to do most chores around the farm. The 33 HP Massey is a great compromise between size and power.

Pros: Quality, ruggedness
Cons: None so fa

4.00 star(s)
zoodle

1533 Massey Ferguson
Room for Improvement
Model Year: 2007

1. The hydraulic distribution valve for the loader will release all your fluid 2. The shuttle pedal "sticks" (safety issue) 3. The hood prop lever is flimsy and poorly designed. The slightest pressure against the open hood creates damage to the outside of the panel. 4.The labels make no sense. Please use English!! 5. Although compactness is the idea,some maintenance performance is made unnecessarily difficult. Too tight. 6. Fit and finish are 5 out of 10, not enough room provided here for descriptive review.

Pros: A reasonably hard working machine for its size.
Cons: Dealer support level was a little lacking.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
woodhawk

1533 Massey Ferguson
Massey 1533 FEL

A great little tractor for light clearing of woods and yard work. In the two plus years that I have had this tractor it has done almost everything that I have thrown it's way. A couple of times it has failed to lift something with FEL--just my asking to much of it. i.e. Bridgeport mill just barely lifted off the trailer inches before the rear tires stated to float. It pulls and carries large logs with little effort and plows throw 8-16" snow with very little slipping.Just built 3.5 bore wood splitter for 3pt works great with reasonable speed about 9 second cycle time. I'll post some pic's soon I have a few of them with it at work.

Pros: quiet , qreat on fuel , comfortable , eazy to hook up 3pt attachments
Cons: lacks power beyond or rear remote hookups , overly expensive filters massey should be better to customers

5.00 star(s)
Sap Masta

1533 Massey Ferguson
Nice Machine

I am a first time tractor owner. I purchased the unit used - private sale - with 160 hours. I really have nothing to compare it with, but have been impressed with what it can do. I have yet to push the limits of the machine. I have a heavy duty bucket, brush mower, logging winch and tiller. All have performed well and I am really starting to be impressed with what this tractor can accomplish.

Pros: power/ease of handling.
Cons: None that I have found.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
moretzb

1533 Massey Ferguson
Massey 1533

Great tractor. Easy to use and maintain. I had an issue with the rear left axle retaining nut coming loose. I used red loctite to solve the problem. It could use a few more ponies, but it does what I ask of it. Dealer support is great too.

Pros: Tight turning radus, shuttle shift, FEL control.
Cons: Dark at night aroud rear tires, I added clearance ligths under the platform.

5.00 star(s)
dieselrose

1533 Massey Ferguson
Happy Owner

Tractor has been all I expected. The only problem has been a faulty seat switch which I repaired. I maintain a 1/4 mile gravel drive. Till several acres of garden, mow another several acres of orchard and rotary cut a mile of fence line. The tractor is comfortable and fun to operate.

Pros: A great value with the FEL.
Cons: Cost of filters and Permatran.

5.00 star(s)
dieselrose

1533 Massey Ferguson
Happy Owner

Great tractor. Power has never been an issue. It has performed all tasks presented. I own a 31 acres farm stead. The more than 25 acres of fields were 3ft tall and with a 60" rotary cutter it mowed it without complaint. I use a 84" rear blade to move snow and a 60" tiller to work the garden. I opted for the Power Shuttle transmission and have found it to be excellent. Very comfortable and fuel efficient.

Pros: Power, frugal on diesel, comfortable.
Cons: Cost of filters and hydraulic fluid.

5.00 star(s)
melanelly

1533 Massey Ferguson
Heard Co. Farm Wanabee
Model Year: 2010

Purchased my red tractor from Deer Farm at the recommendation of the guy that rents my old home place farm. He has lots of land in Heard Co rented for hay and uses Red exclusively. Had an old TO35 with some equipment and traded it all for the 1533 w/loader and a 5' Modern Ag rotary cutter. This thing is great! Love the position of the loader joystick. Have cleared some Brush/privet in my pines and moved some landscape rocks, and of course bush hogged. The only thing I could possibly have a beef with is that the high speed gearing, even in the lowest gear, is so high that it's hard not to lug the engine. Wish also that all Mfg would recognize the importance of aux hyd.

Pros: Excellent platform layout.
Cons: High speed gearing and no rear remotes on hyd.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

1533 Massey Ferguson
MF 1533 with Loader
Model Year: 2010

Excellent tractor much heavier duty than Mahindra 32hp I had previously. strong hydraulics well balanced the MF 1533 I have is shuttle shift would like to have a sychro. trans but overall quality is excellent and uses less fuel.

Pros: Strong built and hydraulics. Great seat.
Cons: For tall guys the starter key gets bent but that is minor.

[ad placeholder]

Massey Ferguson 1533 Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Massey Ferguson 1533s

Massey Ferguson 1533 Community Rankings

#234 user rating of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#187 Viewed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#31 discussed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#638 user rating of 27027 items overall
#681 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall