Yanmar 3_30 3.70 star(s) (3)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Yanmar 3_30.
Under 25 HP Tractors
1704764247.jpg

About the Yanmar 3_30

Yanmar 3_30 Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent 3_30 topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (3)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Yanmar 3_30 Subcompact Tractor
0 %
67 %
33 %
0 %
0 %
3.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

3_30 Yanmar
Tough to Find Parts For
Model Year: 0

Yanmar F16D, with Allied Loader, 3pt hitch, Rankin 4ft mower. I use this for moving earth, manure, and mowing. When it works, it's a good tractor, but it was grey market, no ROPS. The wheel base is too narrow, and on hilly terrain (like mine) it's easy to tip over, which I did once - rolled totally over upside down. The problem is that when anything needs replacing - side link, seat, ignition, even a back tire, it's hard to find anyone to work on it, and even harder to find parts. It sat for over a year once while I tried to find a back tire to fit - had to order from China. Slightly underpowered on PTO. Planning to sell or trade soon for Kubota, Holland or Deere.

Pros: Price. Good performance for the price.
Cons: Low power PTO, no ROPS, very hard to find parts.

4.00 star(s)
Jeff K.

3_30 Yanmar
Yanmar F16D - It Is What It Is
Model Year: 1977

I needed a small compact tractor to work in my yard, about 2 acres. This is a grey market Yanmar so it is tough to find parts for them - although if you really search you can find them, they just might be a bit more expensive than you would like. For instance I replaced all 4 tires on my tractor last year and had to have them special ordered - probably about a 10-15% premium. Not ridiculous considering I was able to get them locally and have them installed. I have a loader (800 lb capacity), Howse 4 ft scraper w/rippers, and a 4 ft tandem disk. I use all 3 attachments fairly regularly with the disk the least. I did reverse my rear tires to help widen the stance of this narrow tractor, but I do have issues with the disk and scraper hitting the tires when turning too sharp. The small tractor is nice to get into tight places - the 4WD makes it a real workhorse and it will sit and dig itself into a hole it has so much torque/power. My unit does have a PTO on it but I have not used it much. The previous owner did for mowing. It seems to work fine. The motor has been great - I can let this tractor sit for months and when I want to use it - amazingly it starts right up. No issues. My ground is flat as a board so no issues with slopes/rollover. The tractor does not have a ROPS on it.

Pros: Low cost in comparison to other compact models, powerful for it's size.
Cons: Hard to get parts. Everything is in Korean/Japanese.

Photo Uploads:

4.00 star(s)
reggis

3_30 Yanmar
Yanmar
Model Year: 0

;-)

Pros: 123.
Cons: 123.

[ad placeholder]

Yanmar 3_30 Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Yanmar 3_30s

Yanmar 3_30 Community Rankings

#272 user rating of 731 Under 25 HP Tractors items
#423 Viewed of 731 Under 25 HP Tractors items
#14 discussed of 731 Under 25 HP Tractors items
#2102 user rating of 27027 items overall
#4010 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall