Your towing rigs and trailers

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #2,384  
I too am one those crazy guys who likes the 6.0 power stroke. It's a misunderstood engine, but if you know it , it is a beast...it's my favorite pulling motor.

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #2,385  
6.0's are good motors, if you deal with the weak points before major damage happens. If neglected, they will cost you big $$$$$. Can be just as reliable as a 7.3, if taken care of...

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #2,386  
There is a very nice back up camera option that I found on Amazon. It plugs in to The back of your six way trailer harness. No wiring just simple unplug and plug in A Tee harness. You only have to run one main wire all the way to the dashboard for the camera. I installed one on my F1 50 and it is great automatically comes on when I put the truck in reverse. I think it was around 150 bucks. I read a bunch of reviews about the wireless ones and seemed to think that they might be problematic. I have used this one for about four months now and had no problems.

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #2,387  
There is a very nice back up camera option that I found on Amazon. It plugs in to The back of your six way trailer harness. No wiring just simple unplug and plug in A Tee harness. You only have to run one main wire all the way to the dashboard for the camera. I installed one on my F1 50 and it is great automatically comes on when I put the truck in reverse. I think it was around 150 bucks. I read a bunch of reviews about the wireless ones and seemed to think that they might be problematic. I have used this one for about four months now and had no problems.

Can you share a link or brand?

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #2,389  
like this

yes

I always liked that body style, use to have a 92 with straight 6 and loved that truck. Almost bought a 96 extended cab dually with diesel but as much as I loved the truck I needed a crew cab. Was a great feeling hoping in that truck and remembering my old truck as the interior was all red like mine was.