selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #1  

disney

Gold Member
Tractor
scag turf tiger 61" #2, gx95, sold f525 twice, f725 sold
Hello all. As the title states I have someone that does not 'think' he will use the loader, and asked how much I would lower the price if I kept the loader, and removed the brackets. I know the easy answer is make him buy it with the loader, and then sell it himself, but what does a good (100% functional but faded paint) bx loader go for used? Is there any demand? Being in Fl, buyers all have to come from on direction, so that does not help things. Is there anything on a 60 series bx that needs to be removed besides the loader, and brackets? As far as I know the hydraulics and joystick stay with tractor for a front plow, etc.

Thanks in advance.

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #2  
Find another buyer, a tractor is easy to sell if it has a loader. A loader all by itself is kinda hard to sell.
There is a shortage of tractors at the moment, specially used ones and Kubota's bring top $$.
Good luck

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #3  
Find another buyer, a tractor is easy to sell if it has a loader. A loader all by itself is kinda hard to sell.
There is a shortage of tractors at the moment, specially used ones and Kubota's bring top $$.
Good luck
Absolutely. Give him two choices ( just like I always have at dinner time) take it or leave it. Then move on if he passes.

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please
I figured that's the advice I would get, I was maybe thinking (if I were to remove it) to only take like 1,000$ off, then list it for 2,500$ and if someone offered around 2k, it would be gone. Thank you for the replies. Happy holidays

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #5  
I would charge him a extra $1000.00 for me to take off and keep. You would have to remove the mounts, the valve and then deal with plumbing the hydraulics back so the 3pt works. Then sit on a loader that will take forever to sell as most of those tractors come with the loader on it.

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #6  
I would charge him a extra $1000.00 for me to take off and keep. You would have to remove the mounts, the valve and then deal with plumbing the hydraulics back so the 3pt works. Then sit on a loader that will take forever to sell as most of those tractors come with the loader on it.
This will be a non-current loader model. Not helpful.

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #7  
Don't.

Bruce

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #8  
Yeah, no way would I separate the loader. I could *maybe* see it if we were talking a 3 pt attachment, but a loader?

No way. Even if he paid $2K extra to not take the loader. You're going to be stuck with that loader for a long time. Then when and if you finally get an interested buyer, how are they going to know it works?

He can buy it with the loader and sort it all out for himself. You're probably doing him a favor, as he's crazy not to want a loader on a SCUT. 100's of uses.

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #9  
don't do it. you will never sell the loader.

/ selling a (used) bx2660 potential buyer wants it w/out the loader, advice& value please #10  
No way…especially in this market. He should take it as-is or find another buyer.

Mike