Must Tractor ROPS Be So High?

/ Must Tractor ROPS Be So High? #91  
I'm going to build a pole shed for my new Kioti and am waiting for it to get here so I can get an exact measurement on the height off the ground. I was just gonna build it 8 ft off the ground but thinking that might not be high enough. I'm curious if it will fit into the barn, I'd hate to have to fold it down every time I have to drive through the barn...
I am not going to take the listed measurements as fact, I want to see it in person....
The same here.
I am dealing on a tractor and I told the guy I won't give you a dime for it until it is parked inside my heated & attached garage.

/ Must Tractor ROPS Be So High? #92  
The same here.
I am dealing on a tractor and I told the guy I won't give you a dime for it until it is parked inside my heated & attached garage.
You trading off your 2720?

/ Must Tractor ROPS Be So High? #93  
You trading off your 2720?
No, it's still in good shape but I did decide that life would be easier if I had 2 tractors. I will keep the loader on the 2720 with the pallet forks. There are a lot of times they would come in handy.

/ Must Tractor ROPS Be So High? #94  
No, it's still in good shape but I did decide that life would be easier if I had 2 tractors. I will keep the loader on the 2720 with the pallet forks. There are a lot of times they would come in handy.
I really like your 2720. If I last long enough to wear out my old 2210 that's the route I'm going.

What are you buying, if you don't mind telling me? We'll need a thread with pictures of course!!! :)

/ Must Tractor ROPS Be So High?
Is a John Deere 2720 part 🦄? The prices on Tractorhouse are $$$$+++

/ Must Tractor ROPS Be So High?
That particular model seem higher than its peers. Kind of like Yogi Bear ...

1643939376071.png

/ Must Tractor ROPS Be So High? #99  
I'm going to build a pole shed for my new Kioti and am waiting for it to get here so I can get an exact measurement on the height off the ground. I was just gonna build it 8 ft off the ground but thinking that might not be high enough. I'm curious if it will fit into the barn, I'd hate to have to fold it down every time I have to drive through the barn...
I am not going to take the listed measurements as fact, I want to see it in person....
And also allow enough extra in case you want to add a canopy. Go 9’ or even 10’ on the door.

/ Must Tractor ROPS Be So High? #100  
I really like your 2720. If I last long enough to wear out my old 2210 that's the route I'm going.

What are you buying, if you don't mind telling me? We'll need a thread with pictures of course!!! :)
I have the old style 2720, it will be 10 years old this coming fall and has less than 500 hours on it now. The after market Cozy Cab is a delight to have in this weather. But the new ones are getting pricey so I decided to jump up to the 3 series. An integrated cab isn't much more than an after market cab after I pay someone to bolt it on.

I spent a week or so, e-mailing the newly hired salesman in early December and have a tentative agreement for a Deere 3039R with a cab, air seat, top n tilt, fenders, etc. It MAY be shipped April 15. There may be a few obstacles to work around for that to happen.