Is anyone here familiar with scaffolding?

/ Is anyone here familiar with scaffolding? #41  
   / Is anyone here familiar with scaffolding? #42  
The link doesn’t work but that would be my suggestion. Scaffolding is heavy and time consuming to set up and hard to even do by yourself.
Hummm...

Works for me.
?

/ Is anyone here familiar with scaffolding? #43  
Have you looked at compact crawler booms? They are less than 3 ft wide, on tracks so possibly a little less damage to landscaping. There are models that will reach up over 50 ft and out over 30 ft. These do have stabilizers so require larger foot print for set up. I believe around 500 lbs basket capacity.

Jlg is one company that builds them.

/ Is anyone here familiar with scaffolding?
Have you looked at compact crawler booms? They are less than 3 ft wide, on tracks so possibly a little less damage to landscaping. There are models that will reach up over 50 ft and out over 30 ft. These do have stabilizers so require larger foot print for set up. I believe around 500 lbs basket capacity.

Jlg is one company that builds them.
I don’t know if our little Appalachia town has anything like that to rent! But I will look around. Thanks!

/ Is anyone here familiar with scaffolding? #45  
I was raised building houses and used scaffolding on every one of them. I have ten sets or so of mix matched, but I know how it goes together. Plus my dad has 6 sets that was always plenty for gables on most houses. Extendable Werner planks too. Plus aluminum scaffold planks. Easier to use a wheel barrow full of blocks to get it level outside. Plus three sets of wheels for on slab work.

/ Is anyone here familiar with scaffolding? #46  
I was raised building houses and used scaffolding on every one of them. I have ten sets or so of mix matched, but I know how it goes together. Plus my dad has 6 sets that was always plenty for gables on most houses. Extendable Werner planks too. Plus aluminum scaffold planks. Easier to use a wheel barrow full of blocks to get it level outside. Plus three sets of wheels for on slab work.
The op has one house, on uneven ground, with decks. Any suggestions?

/ Is anyone here familiar with scaffolding? #47  

If the decks are over 5' wide, scaffolding will work, H type. If not 5' wide he can use pass through on the bottom, and then go up with H frames. H type is easier to climb. Swallow the hand rails in the pass through. It's called sidewalk scaffolding also, maybe other things in other places. Brick masons use it a lot.

/ Is anyone here familiar with scaffolding? #48  
Kilroy, that looks like a Lindal Cedar Kit Home. Very open spaces in that sort of structure. You will definitely want to buy your own scaffold. I don't have a Lindal, but a very open 50 foot Diameter Geo-Dome. And having our own scaffolding is a necessity and not an option. I can't even service the ceiling fan with out the scaffold. Its 25 feet up. :) This will sound stupid, because it is, in that I rented my scaffold for three years at $110 a month as I built the house, and then just bought the whole thing for $1,200 dollars. I should have just bought it out right, in the first place. :)

/ Is anyone here familiar with scaffolding? #49  
Get a set of levelers - I have several sets, one set even has locking wheels. I don't break down a tower every time I need to reset, I simply unlock the wheels and roll it where it needs to go.

1660570183490.png

/ Is anyone here familiar with scaffolding?
If you were closer I’d be asking for a favor LOL!