My take on driveway gates

/ My take on driveway gates #42  
Now that gives thought of how to combat tresspassers. Find their vehicle, squirt some dye into their tank, call them in.
Better than calling police because they rarely show up and if they do trespasser usually claims to have permission and doesn't get arrested.

/ My take on driveway gates #43  
:ROFLMAO: in Md, they would probably lock you up for destroying personal property. I need to move.
No penalities for property crimes here almost across the board...

/ My take on driveway gates #45  
Well boys you could also ram though the glass entrance of stores but owners still lock their places up and leave surveillance equipment on. So what's your point?
Exactly. You missed it. Mainly, whats the use of a gate like that.

/ My take on driveway gates #46  
Exactly. You missed it. Mainly, whats the use of a gate like that.
One use of a gate like that is if you run through it to steal my boulders you couldn't claim you thought they were there to be picked up by garbage collector. Another use is in the event I shoot you off your toy Japanees tractor a judge might find it easier to believe when I tell him you were acting aggressive and I thought you trying to run me over. If your question is rhetorical ,trespass law might be out of your field.

/ My take on driveway gates #47  
This is my gate. Get opens out has an automatic lock on open side & the posts was put in with 800 Lbs of cement. Plus a Wifi camera so I can see what is going on at the gate at all times.
Gate.jpeg
Gate1.jpeg

/ My take on driveway gates #49  
This is my gate. Get opens out has an automatic lock on open side & the posts was put in with 800 Lbs of cement. Plus a Wifi camera so I can see what is going on at the gate at all times.
View attachment 761786View attachment 761787
Interesting gate and wire, I'm glad I don't feel the need for that much security. Although I have considered a gate at times just as a precaution.
I like both of your flags, Semper Fi.