1,000,000th Post Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / 1,000,000th Post Appreciation Thread #11  
I didn't ever think I would or could own a tractor. When I became interested in being a tractor owner. I did some research on the net and found this site. With everyone's insight and experience I took the plunge and bought one (yanmar). I thought I had found a bargin, turned out to be a little more than what I could handle. But with everyone's help here I waded through it and have a great tractor. In which I learn everyday what I was missing when I didn't have one. This has been a great place and a wonderful bunch of people who are willing to share their experience and view on any subject. It is a great place to start the morning and find out what I had been missing in the world of tractors:D

/ 1,000,000th Post Appreciation Thread #12  
Lets see......What has TBN meant to me?

Well at first, it was a new place to call home. I belonged to a Yanmar forum that was converted over to a "group". It meant losing all kinds of useful information and pictures in the conversion. Someone found this forum and suggested we all join if Muhammad could make room for us. Within days it was done and he was flooded with Yanmar owners. The old "group" may still exist, but this was now called home.
Then, it was a great place to post information and post pictures of problems and modifications.
Then, it became a place that I learned about other brands and the diversity that abounded here. I learned about how things worked or didn't work. I now know new things about my water well I never knew before. I learned how fortunate I was to have neighbors like I have.
Then, it became a place that we could arrange to meet other members, maybe for lunch, maybe for collecting rocks out of my decorative gardens that another member wanted for his wife's gardens. It was a place that I could show my excitement when I finally bought a new tractor. And I was able to show that in pictures.

All in all.........What has TBN meant to me after all these years?

HOME

/ 1,000,000th Post Appreciation Thread #13  
TBN is a board I think I found with Google. Was a little shy at first being a novice tractor owner and as I kept logging on I found a great wealth of information. I had a Chinese tractor at the time and since reading all the good. Bad and Ugly on here, I bought a Kubota. Great site and layout. Keep up the good work!!

/ 1,000,000th Post Appreciation Thread #14  
I'm rather new to the TBN forum but it's already on my favorites list at the top. A great place to find help and give advice, meet new people with similar interest and just shoot the bull. Besides, anyone who own's a tractor is cool in my book. ;) Even in my short time here I have already met with another member in person and hope to meet others in the future.

For the person looking to buy a tractor that has questions this is a Tractor Buyers Nirvana of information. :)

/ 1,000,000th Post Appreciation Thread #15  
I don't do much posting here at TBN but I sure do a lot of reading. It's amazing what a person can learn here.

Thanks

/ 1,000,000th Post Appreciation Thread #16  
The day I found TBN I was franticly searching the web for any information about Kubota tractors. There were many hits but only one real informative one that was very prodominate, it was TBN. I went in looking for one tractor and came out with another.If I had not found TBN I would have bought the wrong tractor! man I Never thought I would own such a sweet machine.

Finding TBN was like the slogan says I bacame an informed buyer. Then another thing happened. I found out it was more than just a place to become an informed buyer, it was a community of users and doers. Much bigger than I could have imagined. Then months later I joined TBN and have been hooked ever since. Now my favorite forums are Projects,rural living,owning and operating. Truthfully I browse them all. I actually wish I had more time to post and browse! How do some of you guys/gals find the time? Maybe I'll have more time this winter when We hunker down.

What does tractor by net mean to me? the love of my life means alot to me My property means alot to me,My projects mean alot to me, my tractor means alot to me. There for being able to access Tractor By Net means alot to me as well. Thanx everyone at TBN.

its so nice to have so many opinion's and knowlege

/ 1,000,000th Post Appreciation Thread #17  
I first found TBN a year and a half ago after searching for tractor information and which tractor to buy. I am a fisrt time tractor owner and the TBN family gave me great information and were very patient with all my newbie questions. I ended up buying a great little tractor from the advice I got here.
Now, since I have been here for a while I post all kinds of farming, tractoring and off topic questions. I like the way all the people here on TBN respect each other and never degrate anyone. Some topics get pretty heated but always respectful which makes for great converstion.
TBN is ALWAYS the first site I visit when I turn on my computer.

/ 1,000,000th Post Appreciation Thread #18  
TBN is great. First found it when looking for a new 4wd small utility tractor. After much reading about others likes and dislikes and problems decided on a 2305 JD and love it. Saved a few thousand on the purchase by hooking up with Castandblast on here and buying it from the same dealer.
Thanks Scott and TBN.
Tom

/ 1,000,000th Post Appreciation Thread #19  
TBN for me isn't just a two dimensional web-site on my computer screen. It's more like a "place". It has a feel to it, a personality. It's not just a web-site to look at occasionally, it's a place to visit. A place to relax in. A place to chat. To ask questions and know you'll get good answers. A place to engage in meaningful conversation on a variety of topics. A place to meet people with common interests and values which has lead me to several face-to-face meetings.

TBN is a place to share your efforts as well as admire the efforts of others. It's a place to get help and be helpful. A place to solicit creative input on a problem and a chance to provide useful suggestions to others' dilemas. It's a place to see how things are done in a different environment, a different geography, a different culture.

TBN can be a place to become fully immersed in your difficulties or a place to completely escape the issues at hand. A place where you can sit back and watch, or be the center of attention. You can be at the head table with a large group of friends, or at a small table in the back of the room discussing the details of your latest project. It's a very accomodating place to hang out.

Above all, TBN is a great community of great people. A very comfortable place to be. Thanks to everyone who has made it what it is.

/ 1,000,000th Post Appreciation Thread #20  
I found a weatlh of information when looking for a new tractor at this site back over 6 years ago which was very helpful.

Since then I have found at this site some of the best people in the world, people who are very caring, encouraging, and down right helpful. People who will help you through a hard spot in life and who will laugh with you.

There is a wonderful sense of community here that is hard to explain to any one who has not spent some time here. Thanks to all those who put their time into making this place feel like a virtual home.

Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.