Bobcat implement promotion not as advertised

/ Bobcat implement promotion not as advertised
Again, Kubotas are nice tractors but I found the foot controls cumbersome and extremely uncomfortable.

/ Bobcat implement promotion not as advertised
Water over the bridge at this point. I may express my displeasure with Bobcat corporate but will probably buy the implements elsewhere.

/ Bobcat implement promotion not as advertised #13  
Watch your customer service callback. Negative comments will be monitored. noted and saved for future reference by the dealer.

/ Bobcat implement promotion not as advertised #15  
Again, Kubotas are nice tractors but I found the foot controls cumbersome and extremely uncomfortable.
You must have tried keeping your whole foot on the pedal. I've had 4 hydro tractors with "treadle pedals" since '91 with the heel and toe technique. I've also occasionally used a tractor at work that has a dual side-by-side setup and never cared for it. Neil Messick did a video on it that shows what I mean:

/ Bobcat implement promotion not as advertised #16  
How's either of those help the OP? He tried it, didn't like it, so...?

/ Bobcat implement promotion not as advertised #18  
Imagine that? Deceptive advertising in the USA. Is there a new story here?

/ Bobcat implement promotion not as advertised #19  
i agree with Neil in the video on this topic. I have owned several treadle pedal and one twin touch (current Kioti) and this is just a matter of preference. It is also a matter of familiarity. It takes at least a day of operation to get "settled" in with one or the other systems. Either one feels "weird" at first when transitioning from one to the other, but both work fine. Spending 5 minutes operating the tractor will not tell you what you need to know about what you like or dislike. It takes hours to build the "muscle memory" so that the operation with either becomes something you don't think about. Again, they are both fine and either will do. It is the human that needs to adapt to either system.

/ Bobcat implement promotion not as advertised #20  
Like I said, not an issue with me but then I'd never have a hydro. I use ground engaging implements (I farm) so a hydro for me is a non starter. Have 3 pedals, 2 brake pedals and a clutch pedal I hardly ever use.