Bought a Load Trail trailer

/ Bought a Load Trail trailer #1  

gsganzer

Elite Member
Tractor
L3800 w/FEL and BH77, BX 2200 w/FEL and MMM
I've been considering replacing my PJ 20'- 10,000 GVWR, deckover with more of a 14,000 GVWR car hauler style trailer. The deckover is nice for lots of things, but hauling a vehicle isn't one of them.

So last week I stopped by a couple of the trailer dealers in Ft. Worth to see what was available. I ended up buying a Load Trail CH022, 14,000 GVWR 20'+2' dovetail w/Maxx ramps, 102" wide with drive over fenders, rub rail, winch plate and upgraded jack. Seems like a well made trailer and it's made in TX (lots of trailer brands are made in TX).

If anyone is looking for a PJ 20' deckover with 4 new loadrange E tires, drop me a PM.

/ Bought a Load Trail trailer #2  
They make good trailers. I have a 83"x24' gooseneck with slide in ramps and stabilizer jacks. I have never used them but I think with a bumper pull they would be nice. I also had a 7'x16'x2' gooseneck dump and my son has a 102"x24' gooseneck w/max ramps.

This picture was taken last month, paint still looks good, it is a '16 model.

0901221400.jpg

/ Bought a Load Trail trailer #3  
They make good trailers. I have a 83"x24' gooseneck with slide in ramps and stabilizer jacks. I have never used them but I think with a bumper pull they would be nice. I also had a 7'x16'x2' gooseneck dump and my son has a 102"x24' gooseneck w/max ramps.

View attachment 765215
Nice rig.

Exact trailer I have been wanting to find for a few years now. Just don't ever see them used.....and with covid-flation I am having a hard time justifying $12k for a trailer that was $7k just a few years ago.

And now everyone that has a used 8-20 year old one are asking $10k+

/ Bought a Load Trail trailer

I contemplated buying a gooseneck, but in the end, I don't haul often and I wanted flexibility to tow it with something smaller if my girls ever need to borrow it for something. If I went 24', the gooseneck would have been a no-brainer.

/ Bought a Load Trail trailer #5  
Have a load trailer goose neck 22 foot flat very pleased. Have hauled tractor and 12800 pound skid loader pulled by ram 2500 diesel. Well made

/ Bought a Load Trail trailer #6  
I contemplated buying a gooseneck, but in the end, I don't haul often and I wanted flexibility to tow it with something smaller if my girls ever need to borrow it for something. If I went 24', the gooseneck would have been a no-brainer.
I have never regreted buying my GN trailer.