Busted rear diff dodge 2500

/ Busted rear diff dodge 2500 #101  
Exactly. let’s see those ”big tough” Fords doing something. Otherwise it’s just talk.
They don't sell as many gas trucks. The lots are full. They are in third place in sales domestically and they offer the best financial deal, Dodge or let's call it what it really is, a Fiat, is offering deep discounts and incentives to sell their trucks. Ford has been able to sell out without any incentives and they are also more expensive.

Dodge makes a fancier truck and sells it for less money, yet still can't sell as many trucks.

Numbers don't lie.
Saw this "Fiat" product yesterday while shopping.
What a beauty, bet it will get some work done.

Attachments

• PXL_20230606_005717093.jpg
    PXL_20230606_005717093.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 61
   / Busted rear diff dodge 2500 #102  
Exactly. let’s see those ”big tough” Fords doing something. Otherwise it’s just talk.
I see the Ford powerchokes at the dealers with the cab lifted so they can do simple servicing. Usually a $1000 bill for servicing that I can do myself on the Cummins for a couple hundred bucks.

/ Busted rear diff dodge 2500 #103  
When the Ford guys wanted an upgrade in their larger trucks, they could opt for the Cummins or stick with the base model Powerstroke.

Did Dodge/Ram have an option to ‘upgrade’ to a Powerstroke over Cummins? Just laughable.

Love these debates. Everyone loses! We should talk about oil brands again.

On my 4th Ram Cummins, apparently Fiat knew how to build an interior that was finally worthy of the drivetrain it supported. Dodge interiors were alway crap. Ford had them by a mile… No longer the case. Ram builds just about the perfect truck now, extremely pleased with this 2022 I’m in now.

I’ve had 3 company F150s… I’ll drive one if free, but I’ll never pay money for one. 2 - V8s and a 3.x ecoboost.

/ Busted rear diff dodge 2500 #104  
The best truck I ever owned was my 05 F650 rollback. Pretty much the only Ford part of it was the cab/interior! International joint venture chassis, Cummins engine, Allison trans, Dana rear...........

Sent from my SM-G715U1 using TractorByNet mobile app

/ Busted rear diff dodge 2500 #105  
When the Ford guys wanted an upgrade in their larger trucks, they could opt for the Cummins or stick with the base model Powerstroke.

Did Dodge/Ram have an option to ‘upgrade’ to a Powerstroke over Cummins? Just laughable.

On my 4th Ram Cummins, apparently Fiat knew how to build an interior that was finally worthy of the drivetrain it supported. Dodge interiors were alway crap. Ford had them by a mile… No longer the case. Ram builds just about the perfect truck now, extremely pleased with this 2022 I’m in now.

I’ve had 3 company F150s… I’ll drive one if free, but I’ll never pay money for one. 2 - V8s and a 3.x ecoboost.
I'm actually pretty happy with my '07 Ram 2500 interior, holds up way better then my '00 2500.

Sent from my SM-G715U1 using TractorByNet mobile app

/ Busted rear diff dodge 2500 #106  
You will need knowledge, experience and facts to back this up. Saying so, doesn't make it so. I will be glad to discuss this at any level of "truck use".

Since all of my Dodge/Rams are 3/4 ton, let's start with the F-250, so it is apples and apples. To be even more precise, '91 F-250, '01 F-250 and '21 F-250.
I don't need to back anything up when I'm stating my opinion. I respect yours and You respect mine, I just wouldn't expect you to meet me at a certain time somewhere because Im pretty sure I know what you drive! Hahaha.

Don't worry about Me

I'll bring a book for the wait.

/ Busted rear diff dodge 2500 #107  

Stellantis owns Ram. Far as I’m concerned, Stellantis might be the best thing (other than Cummins) that happened to Ram trucks.
When the CP-4 pump problem hit, Ram offered replacement even if the truck had no problems. Mine was replaced even though the truck ran perfectly. I call that customer service and doing the right thing.

When those pumps fail, it’s a nightmare. If you are towing, you have a real mess on your hands.

Ford would only offer replacement if it failed.

/ Busted rear diff dodge 2500 #108  
If I had a 550 Ford with a 6.7 in it I’d pull the same trailer of hay. My Ford dually and F-750 earn their keep around here but I felt like a semi was a better choice for heavy stuff.
most guys don’t have the balls to go 5,000lbs over max GCWR.

/ Busted rear diff dodge 2500
Thanks to everyone for keeping this thread interesting!

/ Busted rear diff dodge 2500 #110  
Stellantis owns Ram. Far as I’m concerned, Stellantis might be the best thing (other than Cummins) that happened to Ram trucks.
When the CP-4 pump problem hit, Ram offered replacement even if the truck had no problems. Mine was replaced even though the truck ran perfectly. I call that customer service and doing the right thing.

When those pumps fail, it’s a nightmare. If you are towing, you have a real mess on your hands.

Ford would only offer replacement if it failed.

That video I linked seemed to be "that" nightmare scenario with a new Ford and CP 4.

Also sounded like Ford might fight him on even doing a CP4 warranty on his truck.
When his Ford truck broke down they Told him to move his trailer off their lot... 9 hour drive from home...
Offered no help and it was a youtube viewer that lent him his Cummins powered Ram to get his race car and trailer home.
Way to take care of the Customer and build brand loyalty Ford.