Buying Advice BX2680

/ BX2680 #1  

52farmer

Tractor
New Holland Boomer55-BX2680
Considering a BX2680,Loader,front snowblower, factory cab,20hrs,2018 model year.The seller is looking for $18,000

/ BX2680
Yes ,the cab is considered factory,It's made by Curtis for Kubota,and was installed by dealer when tractor was purchased new in Dec.of 2018

/ BX2680 #6  
Yes ,the cab is considered factory,It's made by Curtis for Kubota,and was installed by dealer when tractor was purchased new in Dec.of 2018
I believe the Curtis cabs are heat only - no AC. Still a well made hard cab.

/ BX2680
Heater only, looks like a very well made cab, has front and rear wipers, front and rear windows open for summer use also lights front and rear.Will try to post pics if i can figure out.

/ BX2680 #8  
Considering a BX2680,Loader,front snowblower, factory cab,20hrs,2018 model year.The seller is looking for $18,000

Seems like a good price, if everything checks out, and it's what you want.

/ BX2680 #9  
Seems like a good price, if everything checks out, and it's what you want.

If this is the tractor that was listed on Craigslist - in Elma, NY - I think it's a good deal. I had been looking at it on-line but could not justify the 18 hour round trip from New Hampshire. Go for it!

/ BX2680
Good catch ,ThaT is the tractor I was talking about.I did buy it,I hope it works out,just need to pickup a mower deck.

Last edited: