Considering New Tractor

/ Considering New Tractor
Kinda wish I could go cab but I can't justify it. I stay in when it's cold and work at night when it's hot lol

lol reason #237 why I don't live where it snows regular. AL shuts down for a week for a half inch.

/ Considering New Tractor #25  
They shut down the schools at a hint of snow or heavy winds!
have a LS XR4150. I love it.

/ Considering New Tractor #26  
Another reason I prefer the T494 over the 474 is the fuel fill location. Having it up high doesn't work for me. Not something than can easily be retrofitted either.

With unlimited funds, I would probably go with the 574 with the cab and a backhoe and throw in an open station SCUT for any tight places. Since that isn't reality, I'll get the most tractor I can for about $35k.

I'm with the OP, I'll be retired soon and can choose my work times 99% of the time. Having lived in the northern plains for much of my youth, it simply doesn't get cold in Texas. I've been here 16 years and my 'winter' coat hasn't left the closet. Worst case if I have to use the tractor in the cold, I can wear that and get the longjohns out, too. Might take an hour or two maximum to clear the occasional snow.

Went and started the deal today. Probably be next week before we close it out.

Took longer than anticipated but brought my new toy home today. Had to order the third function and it took a bit. Course it rains today so no play time.
IMG_20221012_122346_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpg

Good choice, the T494 are extremely capable machine......and the Kukje A2300N4 is a gem, silent and simple.
That engine was my main selling point. License built cummins A series with the only electronics being the DPF system.