Considering New Tractor

/ Considering New Tractor
I have 280h on mine, and it has yet to ask for a regen.
Dealer said they've got one guy running his in chicken houses. Something like 350 with no regen. Long as you run it high there's no issue.

/ Considering New Tractor #33  
That engine was my main selling point. License built cummins A series with the only electronics being the DPF system.
It is not a cummins, great engine, built in same factory, by same people, with some of the same ideas. But it is not a cummins generator engine. But most likely better.

It is not a cummins, great engine, built in same factory, by same people, with some of the same ideas. But it is not a cummins generator engine. But most likely better.

Everything I could find on the engines indicated that's what they were, right down to the model numbers and various bits of tech data I could run down. So where is the difference coming in?

/ Considering New Tractor #35  
Very nice tractor . You will love playing with that , I would get a toothbar for it , The pirahna is great.

/ Considering New Tractor #36  
It is not licensed as a cummins or inspected by them. Great engine. Maybe better than the small cummins. Like calling all mowers a Bushhog.

It is not licensed as a cummins or inspected by them. Great engine. Maybe better than the small cummins. Like calling all mowers a Bushhog.
When I say it's a "Cummins engine" I don't mean that literally in that it has cummins stamped on the block. I mean it in the sense of the technical design. It's digging back 20 years so hard to tell for sure but there's indication that the 2002 supply agreement with Cummins for the A series contained provisions to build some quantity of the engine for their own use and\or sale under their name. Call it an authorized copy or clone I suppose. Bottom line is it s a good, all mechanical, engine design built by a reputable manufacturer which I'll hang my hat on any day....