Cost of pallet forks

/ Cost of pallet forks #21  
A poster in SC just mentioned that he has a set for sale. John Deere 59 pallet forks If I was closer I would look into them myself, I kind of folded my Titan forks over from too much abuse. :(

/ Cost of pallet forks #22  
A poster in SC just mentioned that he has a set for sale. John Deere 59 pallet forks If I was closer I would look into them myself, I kind of folded my Titan forks over from too much abuse. :(
Titan Attachments or Titan Implements? I seldom can tell which brand folks are referring to.
It’s my understanding that Attachments = err,,, budget knockoffs vs. Implements = made in Tennessee and better quality but more expensive.

/ Cost of pallet forks #23  
No need to pile on here but I will. I bought Jery Dunn QA and his adjustable forks. Best mod for my BX. I use the forks more than the bucket and they tend to be on most of the time. I've seen buckets bent bad because of strap on/bolt on forks. Especially on small tractors the loss of lift ability is too great as well.

/ Cost of pallet forks #24  
Titan Attachments or Titan Implements? I seldom can tell which brand folks are referring to.
It’s my understanding that Attachments = err,,, budget knockoffs vs. Implements = made in Tennessee and better quality but more expensive.
People usually mean Titan Attachments (Titan Attachments™ | Pallet Forks | Tractor Parts & Equipment (Free Shipping & Financing Available)). Comparing them to Harbor Freight wouldn't be to far off. Most of their gear comes from China. Adequate quality most of the time, good prices, usually good customer service. I expect the shipping & global supply chain issues to hit them harder than other companies. But as I noted previously I bought a 2nd pair of forks from them & would consider a 3rd pair if I ever needed another.

/ Cost of pallet forks #25  
People usually mean Titan Attachments (Titan Attachments™ | Pallet Forks | Tractor Parts & Equipment (Free Shipping & Financing Available)). Comparing them to Harbor Freight wouldn't be to far off. Most of their gear comes from China. Adequate quality most of the time, good prices, usually good customer service. I expect the shipping & global supply chain issues to hit them harder than other companies. But as I noted previously I bought a 2nd pair of forks from them & would consider a 3rd pair if I ever needed another.
So would I...but I think they're made in the USA, could be wrong though.

/ Cost of pallet forks #26  
So would I...but I think they're made in the USA, could be wrong though.
I think Titan Implements is made on the USA. I think Titan Attachments is import stuff.

About Us doesn't mention 1 bit about where things are made & references distribution centers. Usually an indication of imports.

/ Cost of pallet forks #27  
He didn't say, just mentioned them when somebody asked about the JD forks he's selling. Used pallet forks are almost as rare as chicken's teeth, so I thought it was noteworthy.

/ Cost of pallet forks #30  
While I understand the benefit of the bolt on forks as more capable and closer to the front axle, I went the forks on bucket route. They fit both the 2660 and the 23. They are 3x.25” channel, 2x2x.019 riser and my Mcgiver attachment of a 1x6 blk npple and a couple pieces of angle iron and a #8 bolt. The go on an off very simply. BX’s are small machines and I am a chicken when it comes to “too much” out front so I haven’t gotten into trouble with them. I built a plywood hopper to sit on them for hauling leaves and yard debris which had made them even more useful.

Attachments

• 865671AC-E633-4D1D-A7DE-6271FCE99125.jpeg
    865671AC-E633-4D1D-A7DE-6271FCE99125.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 109
  • 91606FE4-CB51-4367-9E95-9ECB635146D6.jpeg
    91606FE4-CB51-4367-9E95-9ECB635146D6.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 108
Last edited: