Custom Tractor Canopy

/ Custom Tractor Canopy #21  
Have you thought about how your going to wire it all into your machine?

/ Custom Tractor Canopy
Have you thought about how your going to wire it all into your machine?

Running an 8 guage wire from the battery with fuse to the back to a toggle switch then to the main toggle panel.

I hooked everything up to a battery to test everything and stress load it. Everything ran good.

8 guage is probably over kill but don't want to overheat any wires or factory connections.

I like the idea of the kill switch so it won't draw juice when sitting.

/ Custom Tractor Canopy #23  
I imagine it’ll work just fine. I don’t know Kioti wires there tractors but a few of us on here used the work light connection to power a relay and fuse block. Then everything’s tied to the ignition switch. No key no juice.

/ Custom Tractor Canopy
I imagine it’ll work just fine. I don’t know Kioti wires there tractors but a few of us on here used the work light connection to power a relay and fuse block. Then everything’s tied to the ignition switch. No key no juice.

I saw that... I may test that out before running it all the way to the battery. Good thinking ��

/ Custom Tractor Canopy #25  
Can't wait to see the finishing touches on the canopy. I also used a golf cart top for my canopy. Now you have me thinking that I need to add a radio and speakers like yours!

Fortunately, I was able to get some of the mounting legs from the golf cart, they ended up being the perfect angle to mount the canopy. I used some 2" square tube that is bolted to the ROPS, then the canopy mounts fit into them, secured with a couple of pins. These pics are the first mounting using just the u-bolts....

Attachments

• 07DCE3B1-3D4A-4702-8187-D765E2F7E37B.jpeg
    07DCE3B1-3D4A-4702-8187-D765E2F7E37B.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 190
  • ADFFCE50-A58F-4BA6-B4E1-F2B4F3A4A0A1.jpeg
    ADFFCE50-A58F-4BA6-B4E1-F2B4F3A4A0A1.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 188
   / Custom Tractor Canopy #26  
Here is one with the square tube mounts, you'll have to zoom in to see the details..... I thought I had a close up pic, but can't find it..... The square tube makes it an easy on / off if needed. These pics also show the mirrors I put on.... $24 bucks including the mounting arms. They are for "doors off" Jeep Wrangler.

Attachments

• 61AAD546-21D4-4B29-BFC4-50580C0925DA.jpeg
    61AAD546-21D4-4B29-BFC4-50580C0925DA.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 180
  • DAE9A63A-593A-4071-8380-BA86A2255A6F.jpeg
    DAE9A63A-593A-4071-8380-BA86A2255A6F.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 177
   / Custom Tractor Canopy
Can't wait to see the finishing touches on the canopy. I also used a golf cart top for my canopy. Now you have me thinking that I need to add a radio and speakers like yours!

Fortunately, I was able to get some of the mounting legs from the golf cart, they ended up being the perfect angle to mount the canopy. I used some 2" square tube that is bolted to the ROPS, then the canopy mounts fit into them, secured with a couple of pins. These pics are the first mounting using just the u-bolts....

I like the bent arms. I got to get the top out there and measure out the supports.

/ Custom Tractor Canopy #29  
Any progress on the top?