Essential Workers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Essential Workers? #211  
You can attend, you can even get your 2 minutes to make your protest statement. The school board will just sit there impassively and render little to no reply.

The dogma to which you refer (let’s take the 10 commandments for example) is a pretty reasonable dogma to live by.
Maybe one person, but if a substantial percentage of voters in the district took their 2 minutes to make their protest statement, maybe the message would sink in. If you don't speak up, how will they know how the community feels?
Or are you one of those people who just wants to complain?

I don't want to get this thread locked by turning this into a religious discussion, but the 10 commandments were not what I was referring to.

Last edited:
   / Essential Workers? #212  
Maybe one person, but if a substantial percentage of voters in the district took their 2 minutes to make their protest statement, maybe the message would sink in. If you don't speak up, how will they know how the community feels?

I don't want to get this thread locked by turning this into a religious discussion, but the 10 commandments were not what I was referring to.
Oh believe me, the line of people was literally out the door. The SB will sit and listen, but the only way to affect change is to get rid of them.

/ Essential Workers?
Still checking but most county offices remain closed.

/ Essential Workers? #214  
All of our county offices are open and the tax man is alive and well in good ole Culpeper County.

/ Essential Workers? #217  
You can disagree all you want. Come on out to the more liberal northeast/mid Atlantic and CA
You‘ll be shocked at what’s being taught on the coasts
Due in large part to teacher unions we have gone from teaching Latin and Greek in elementary school to teaching remedial English in college.

/ Essential Workers?
Public School here is seeing quite a shift in that home schooling and private that never really closed as opposed to public that did...

If someone would have told me the future two years ago I never would have believed it...

With crime leading the headlines the scramble is on to hire more police officers that just are not available due to increase in retirement, defund police, canceled academies, etc... plus dismissed for unvaxed...

/ Essential Workers? #219  
Public School here is seeing quite a shift in that home schooling and private that never really closed as opposed to public that did...

The Seattle Times reports that between October 2019 and October 2020, 39,000 fewer students enrolled in public school, about a 3.5% drop.

Bruce

/ Essential Workers?

The Seattle Times reports that between October 2019 and October 2020, 39,000 fewer students enrolled in public school, about a 3.5% drop.

Bruce
Here there are holdouts waiting for all students ti be vaxed before returning to the classroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.