Tractor News Everything Attachments?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments? #1  

joea99

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B21, JD 240GT
I saw a post in a Kubota FB group about EA declaring bankruptcy. Since it originated on a TYM group, thought it was BS, but the EA FB group is "paused" as of 2/1/2024

Their web site appears unchanged. I called but could only leave a message.

Anyone know the real scoop?

/ Everything Attachments? #2  
The lawyers

/ Everything Attachments? #4  
I don’t know anything about tractors and attachments, on here just trying to learn and soak up info. But I know at this stage of life, I’m not putting a 100% down payment on anything to be built and delivered months from now. That just screams a company with a huge cash-flow issue. Hope the customers can recover their money, or at least part of it.

/ Everything Attachments? #5  
To the OP, there is another thread labeled Everything Attachments, that has oodles of info.

/ Everything Attachments? #6  
Saw article that they are involved in lawsuits over building new factory. Currently factory is locked down

/ Everything Attachments? #7  
Saw article that they are involved in lawsuits over building new factory. Currently factory is locked down
They are locked down either by the law suits or by their county because they are $50k in arrears in property taxes, past due as of 9/1/23.
It doesn't look too promising for those who have paid upfront for implements and have not received a tracking number.

/ Everything Attachments? #8  
I haven't been following this closely. There were a couple of other threads about it.

They seemed like a good American made brand that took pride in their equipment and equipment design. As well as prototyping and testing their equipment.

But all that also came at a price. And even delays between ordering and shipping.

/ Everything Attachments? #9  
They seemed like a good American made brand that took pride in their equipment and equipment design. As well as prototyping and testing their equipment.
They also produced some good videos, both serious on how to install and use tractor implements and some almost comical demonstrating the max usage of some of their grapples.

/ Everything Attachments? #10  
They also produced some good videos, both serious on how to install and use tractor implements and some almost comical demonstrating the max usage of some of their grapples.
Yeah, I watched their Wicked Tree/Stump bucket videos. It was quite good at taking down small trees and stumps.

Perhaps they went bankrupt due to destroying too many expensive skidsteers.

Status
Not open for further replies.