EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL***

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL***
Good news---the free shipping offer has been extended! Thanks to the number of sales in the past month, the manufacturer was able to negotiate a better shipping rate and pass the savings along to you once again.

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL*** #44  
I ordered mine over a week ago and called today to check on the status. Turns out some of the info. is not getting to the supplier. From what me, this has happened about 9 times or so. So anyone ordering may want to follow up with a call to the supplier to make sure they did recieve the order. I'm told mine would ship today. Just a heads up for everyone-

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL*** #45  
Same here, I received a notice of a order processing delay 4/6. Good news is the EZmover hitch is to ship 4/7, just in time to move my new Lund boat next weekend!

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL***
There was a period during which some orders were not getting through to the vendor in a timely fashion. But rest assured that as of last week, that problem has been corrected and all orders are going through immediately. They usually ship within 24 hours.

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL*** #47  
Ordered mine last week Tuesday and it was on my California door step the following Monday. Very nice and quality built attachment, a steal at $79.99. Thanks TBN.

Mike

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL*** #48  
What is it I don't understand about this product? What advantage does it offer compared to simply putting the trailer ball on the draw bar of the 3PT?

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL*** #49  
I got mine very quickly. I don't remember exactly, but I think not more than 4-5 days. Haven't had a chance to even open the package yet!
John

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL*** #50  
There are several advantages....

1) Much easier to move a ball from one vehicle (truck) to another (tractor).

2) I tow several items with different ball sizes. Each ball is mounted to a separate ball mount. Pull one pin and swap the ball size in 15 seconds.

3) They make several handy devices which use a hitch receiver for mounting, such as a tow hook, cargo carriers, tool racks, and I've even seen a 12v winch with a receiver mount.