EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL***

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL*** #61  
I ordered my EZmover several weeks ago and I was sure to specify an "iMatch Compatible" unit due to some of the comments in this thread. I live near Summit Fabrications so I picked mine up. I brought it back home, mounted it on my drawbar and tried installing it on my iMatch. To my dismay, it was not iMatch compatible. The top link hole was not high enough, which prevented the lower link bushings from resting in the lower hooks and also prevented the lower latches from closing.

I called the gentleman from Summit Fabrications and he told me it should have been iMatch compatible and he would make it right. I brought the unit back along with my iMatch so he could see the issue. He took some measurements and took my unit back to make the modifications.

I just received my EZmover back the other day and I tried installing it on my iMatch tonight. I'm happy to say that it now fits perfectly on the iMatch.

When ordering your EZmover, make sure you note that you want an "iMatch Compatible" unit. You may want to go even further and specify the upper link hole height. I measured my EZmover tonight and the distance from the bottom of the EZmover bracket to the center of the top link hole is approximately 14.5".

The folks at Summit Fabrication are good people and they stand behind their product. I would definitely recommend their product and I would purchase another product from them without hesitation. The gentleman from Summit Fabrication spent a good amount of time with me on this simple little sale. He could have easily taken the unit back and refunded my purchase but he chose to spend the time with me to make it right.

Every company can make mistakes, the measure of a good company is their ability to acknowledge and correct them.

Attachments

• IMG_0624.jpg
    IMG_0624.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 572
  • IMG_0626.jpg
    IMG_0626.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 413
  • IMG_0628.jpg
    IMG_0628.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_0632.jpg
    IMG_0632.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 368
   / EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL*** #62  
Does the easy mover come with the bolts that fasten it to the drawbar?

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL*** #63  
bill177 said:
Does the easy mover come with the bolts that fasten it to the drawbar?
Mine did.

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL*** #64  
Is this still available through TBN?
I see shirts and hats and tiltmeters and books, but I can't find this product.

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL*** #65  
AndyM said:
Is this still available through TBN?
I see shirts and hats and tiltmeters and books, but I can't find this product.

I guess it is available still on the TBN site, just not where I was looking...
I figured it would be in the "store", but it is in a banner ad at the top of the attachments forum.

Any chance of a "free shipping" offer coming soon? ;)

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL*** #66  
I didn't go back to find how I did it, but I ordered it from here for the discounted price. - this morning. I'll let you all know what and when I get whatever? There does appear to be some differences between the original site and the current site's offerings.

I did email them and ask for clarification. I'll pass that along also.

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL*** #67  
   / EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL*** #68  
AndyM said:
Any chance of a "free shipping" offer coming soon? ;)

I guess there's no free shipping offer coming soon... I'll have to quit being cheap and pay the extra money! :rolleyes:

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL*** #69  
I received the EzMover today. Packed as if it was a fragile clock - really packed! Came with the two bolts in question.

It is installed and already been put to use a couple of times this afternoon.

Ends ALL problems with a twisting drawbar.

/ EZmover® Hitch System ***INTRO SPECIAL*** #70  
I received my EZ Mover yesterday. I'm happy with the quality, but I haven't had a chance to tow the trailer with it yet. It was more than I wanted to pay, but I can't really help that I'm a cheapskate. I decided to buy a 22 dollar drawbar from TSC and leave it permanently attached to the EZ Mover.

Here's a photo with it installed with my 2 5/16 inch ball. Note the four pin wiring connector behind the seat so I can use the emergency flashers on the trailer with the tractor.

Attachments

• 2006-10 (October)-18 029.jpg
    2006-10 (October)-18 029.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 354
  • 2006-10 (October)-18 025.jpg
    2006-10 (October)-18 025.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 275