Felling Trailers

/ Felling Trailers #1  

mjncad

Tractor
A couple
What do the trailer experts (e.g. Chris "Diamondpilot," et al) think of Felling Trailers out of Sauk Centre, Minnesota? www.felling.com

They sure look good on their web site.

I've requested a Colorado dealers list, so we'll see if they have any outlets for me to see one or more in the flesh.

/ Felling Trailers #2  
What do the trailer experts (e.g. Chris "Diamondpilot," et al) think of Felling Trailers out of Sauk Centre, Minnesota? www.felling.com

They sure look good on their web site.

I've requested a Colorado dealers list, so we'll see if they have any outlets for me to see one or more in the flesh.

I lived/farmed by Sauk Centre for four years and their biggest market at that time was building Stainless Steel bulk tanks for trucks. They had a great reputation in this market. I would suspect that same quality in their trailers also.

Roy

/ Felling Trailers #3  
The aluminum goosenecks with the 17.5" wheels look like the are very nice. Look expensive though.

/ Felling Trailers #4  
I am far from being a expert. Never heard of them so not sure.

Chris

/ Felling Trailers #5  
Don't know a ton about trailers, but I am in the general area and from what I hear they make really good stuff. Very good rep, but nothing first hand I can give you. Supposedly pretty pricey, but that is probably the trade-off for top quality...

-Dave

/ Felling Trailers #6  
Felling is a well respected brand here. Their primary market seems to be the construction market. Thy do lots of 'bobcat" trailers and implement trailers. While I don't own one.....I believe they are tops in a tough-duty, yet affordable trailer. :thumbsup: