Going back rural.... Can't wait, where to look?

/ Going back rural.... Can't wait, where to look? #82  
My phone company ran the new fiber line 1000 feet from the highway back to my house and then the length of my house in the crawl space. No charge. Same with the power company.

/ Going back rural.... Can't wait, where to look? #83  
Another one along for the show.

/ Going back rural.... Can't wait, where to look? #84  
I like North Carolina but already have some business in Williamsburg.

Land can be had cheap, I know tall order but can be found. I am willing to go double for the perfect setup. But not going to spend a million for a 1500sq ft box in the Keys.
$1.oo/acre in the Yukon.

/ Going back rural.... Can't wait, where to look? #85  
Sigarms, things aren't always as they seem. When I read the OPs thread it sounded more like a boasting/bragging message to me. What I have found is that generally the ones that are truely in the position he states he is in don't boast about it. But that's just how i took it.
I'm assuming that statement means he owns a 1 acre tract less than a couple of miles from an NFL stadium that is realively new. He ain't in Charlotte.
Agreed, it mostly came across as a humble-brag to me too. Somewhat ridiculous list of property requirements, boasting about job, spending power, horses, etc.

/ Going back rural.... Can't wait, where to look? #86  
Idaho is full...
Neighbors house and five acres lasted six hours on the market before they had a $675,000 cash offer.
I'm still looking at means of internet because some dumb arse (me) forgot to run a phone or cable line to the house when we ran power.
Sounds like a few folks are trying to discourage others from crowding their state ;).

ID is an awesome state. Only the 1 bigger airport in Boise, so he should be looking 90 miles around it. You are probably right though…its gotten a lot more expensive in the past decade. OP be ready to shell out 7 figures.

/ Going back rural.... Can't wait, where to look? #87  
Using GIS, Google Earth and a very complex program I wrote, I ran several iterations and they all came up with the same result. There is one square foot in the lower 48 that meets the OP’s requirements and it’s in my backyard. It’s not for sale.

Reading the OP’s comments it’s hard to read if this is all a troll or a serious request. He comes off as a high power executive with money to burn. A soon to be ex wife that has done jail time. A little hard to believe but certainly possible.

/ Going back rural.... Can't wait, where to look? #89  
Valuable property is getting popular as an investment, especially being that a possible crash is looming. It could just be a investor fishing for good deals that check all the boxes. :unsure:
You are correct. We have no idea whether any of the claims are real. Some people posting are Internet warriors or legends in their own mind.

/ Going back rural.... Can't wait, where to look? #90