Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #15,522  
oh yeah i forgot about the rule [ if there no pics it didn't happen] DSC00594.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #15,524  
all this talk of snow has me reaching for my warm coffee mug.
good morning all, 34 degrees going up to 55.

David/Mossflower: no problem, the Feds seem to be handing out Obamacare exceptions to half the
population, we'll all write in and ask for a big exception for you. Let's see, we want to pre-order the next five years of
hardware and maintenance, we want the platinum service plan, and we only want to deal with your firm.
David, David, wake up...:D

/ Good morning!!!! #15,525  
As a former New Englander and devoted BoSox fan, I know there are seven games in order for the Sox to come back from a 3-1 deficit, tie things at 3 games each in order to hold a commanding lead until the bottom of the eighth of the final game when they lose all the marbles on a fluke play. Each time is different.
No, I'm not bitter. Well, maybe less bitter. OK, I'm still bitter.

Darn you, Babe Ruth.

And as a lifelong Yankees fan I say to you;NEVER FORGET BUCKY DENT! Or as Sox fans say Bucky F'n Dent!:D
Bucky Dent Shocks The Sox

/ Good morning!!!! #15,526  
30 degrees at sunup, the frost advisory was 50 miles north of us, WRONG! It looks like it snowed it's so heavy. I guess I can say goodbye to my violets, daisies, lantana and mums, the pansies may survive but I guess it's time to replant for fall/winter.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,527  
Mickey Mantle RULES!
or at least he did when i was six and saw him play in NY.
and i gave his playing card away...:confused3:

/ Good morning!!!! #15,528  
Mickey Mantle RULES!
or at least he did when i was six and saw him play in NY.
and i gave his playing card away...:confused3:

I had the whole Yankees lineup in plastic figures from cereal boxes.:D
Even the best players in baseball seemed to shine a bit brighter when they played for the Yankees, except for A-rod.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,529  
30 degrees at sunup, the frost advisory was 50 miles north of us, WRONG! It looks like it snowed it's so heavy. I guess I can say goodbye to my violets, daisies, lantana and mums, the pansies may survive but I guess it's time to replant for fall/winter.

Randy, what are you planting for the cold months? All anyone seems to plant around here are those cabbagey looking things. What else besides winter pansies hold up for you?
Anything to get some color during the winter...:thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #15,530  
Double steal followed by double errors. Up til then they looked pretty good. That is why they play seven games.

Larro

As a former New Englander and devoted BoSox fan, I know there are seven games in order for the Sox to come back from a 3-1 deficit, tie things at 3 games each in order to hold a commanding lead until the bottom of the eighth of the final game when they lose all the marbles on a fluke play. Each time is different.
No, I'm not bitter. Well, maybe less bitter. OK, I'm still bitter.

Darn you, Babe Ruth.

The Cards starter, Wacha, pitched a good game. Their closer in the bottom of the ninth was un-hitable. The Cards played a good game.

I couldn't believe it when the Sox reliever sailed that throw to third 5' over the third baseman's head. That was a big ouch. The Sox catcher should have focused on getting the ball, not trying to make an out at home he had no chance at.

That's my armchair coaching report. :laughing: So, it just became a best out of five series, I ain't worried--yet.