Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #109,001  
Good morning All. 32 and frosty here this morning. 35 and sunny right now, headed for 54 with bright sun all day. I don’t think the light freeze hurt the blooming magnolia in the side yard. Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!

Frank
Adjustments.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #109,002  
BIL is still hospitalized. Not getting worse. No fever or nose drippings. He did get tested for CV. Results should be back today or tomorrow.

/ Good morning!!!! #109,004  
Good morning, nothing but sunshine again for us. Wind dropped enough yesterday to be out doing fence repairs with just jeans and a tea shirt, today will be same again. Have a fair amount of paperwork stacking up, by the time it is dark I don't have enough motivation left and this weather is just too good to waste.

BEF, good to hear your dad is doing ok.

When times are desperate, would you -

a) Choose an outfit who says they will design from scratch a new type of life support machine and get it into volume production in just a few weeks. They have no track record of producing any medical equipment, but are really good at marketing

b) Select a top quality manufacturing company to who will make more of an existing proven design ?

Someone in our government thought the best answer is ........ a) !
They must really like their Dyson vacuum cleaner as they have given them a contract to make 10,000 ventillators :confused2:

View attachment 647370

Well, they just need to figure out how to push the air out vs. sucking it in.... right? That is all there is to it... right? :shocked:

/ Good morning!!!! #109,005  
70 degrees with barely a breeze going for a high of 89 today. I'm going to try to mow at least the front yard and may just go ahead and mow it wet, since the relative humidity is more tan 80%. Ron, I got to visit the GM proving grounds once when fleet management was part of my job. I think it was about 1983. It was quite an interesting place.

/ Good morning!!!! #109,006  
I liked that Potassium article. Is "Healthline" a regular source for you? If so, I'll bookmark it and look for more topics.
No. I saw an article about foods that have more potassium than bananas a while back and was looking for it, this was close.

/ Good morning!!!! #109,007  
Not much traffic where I live normally, now, it is really quiet. Does make shooting groundhogs on the other side of the road easier, don稚 have to wait for the car to go by. :laughing:

Everyone stay safe out there!

Do you live elsewhere abnormally?

/ Good morning!!!! #109,008  
41 and some cool fog patches as the sun bakes the rain off. Heading to 63 before more rain tomorrow.

Frank, very pretty saucer magnolia. I've seen some nearby, but we don't have any.

Worked on my taxes during the rain yesterday, and messed around outside each time it stopped. But I did finish up...should have done mine sooner...thought it would be a wash like last year's $1.00 refund, but we're getting a much nicer refund this year. I efiled and will get a direct deposit for Fed. but always print and mail the state tax return because TurboTax charges $25 to efile a state return. So, 3 sets of family taxes done, one to go.

Got some firewood splitting and lawn mowing (if it ever dries out) planned. Need diesel fuel again. I really need to invest in more than my single 15 year old 5 gallon can now that my mower is diesel, and I'm not going into town to the gym regularly.

/ Good morning!!!! #109,009  
Good morning to all! Low was only 55 at 05:45 this morning. The wind kicked up at around 3:30am, now gusting at 30-35. It should increase to forecasted gusts to 60+ mph.... joy!

First Covid19 death reported in the state... an elderly man down in the SE part of the state. A bunch of new cases reported.

I decided to go into the big city yesterday to get some bags of container garden soil and to get gas at Costco. It was $1.35 gal....WOW! All the other stations around were at $2.07. Are they gouging?

When I got to Home Depot, there was a guided line, a person only letting in 1-3 people at a time. There was a person at the register area opening the door to let customers out, then telling the entrance person how many he left out. I guess they are restricted to a certain number of people in the store at once. The line only took about 10 minutes to get inside, maybe 30 people waiting when I got there.

Being it is going to be sooo windy, it will be shop time today. I did get more organized, just a little bit more to go. Then I will start on the cabinet doors.

Everyone stay hunkered down and out of trouble, have a great day!

/ Good morning!!!! #109,010  
46°F and partly cloudy this morning, going up to 71° today.

We've still only had three confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Clinton County, no deaths.

Kyle, I've been trying for years to convince my Wife that we should put in a garden, but she hasn't wanted one. Yesterday, she said she was thinking of planting a small one this year. I always had a garden growing up. Her grandmother used to plant and maintain about a 1/4 acre every year, up until she was in her early 90s. I think that level of maintenance is what caused her to shy away from the idea. With everything going on these days in the food supply, she's re-evaluating the idea.
Chickens seem to be doing well. We're averaging around 9 eggs a day right now.

Roy, we've seen the exact opposite here. We don't do any military or aerospace work, but our business from agricultural equipment companies is booming right now. We can barely keep up.