Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #170,641  
Dennis, you are correct.... A bag doesn't go too far at all! Hence, why I buy pallets at a time..... When it's on sale, cheaper than bulk mulch by a lot.

I’m lucky. The farm down the road grinds mulch and sells it along with hay, straw, mushroom soil etc. they are close enough that I tow the dump trailer there with a tractor and pick up 6 yards at a time for $23 a yard for triple ground, un dyed. Dye adds like $5 a yard.

/ Good morning!!!! #170,642  
David and Dennis. My Dad wanted me to become an insurance/brokerage agent and take over His very successful business and instead I became a psychologist, but he came to the realization that his "values" and thanks to him and my Mom's my values were similar. You both helped your kids by being real and genuine..... They have the "tools" if they choose to use them.

Thanks, Jay
As for tools… last visit I took our son out to the tractorshed and tool shop. Had him look around, pointed to a number of things and their value. Told him that someday, when we are gone it will all be his and he needs not to be quick to give away or get talked out of something because he doesn’t know how to use. He appeared surprised how quickly the numbers added up. We still hope he may retire here and I’m still able to teach him abit.

/ Good morning!!!! #170,644  
   / Good morning!!!! #170,645  
   / Good morning!!!! #170,646  
Clearing the old wagon off the fence pole pile to get ready for tomorrow and since the excavator was out did some scraping around the pond. Picked up the bigger rocks and placed them up where the tractor can get them. A couple of hours worth and I was ready for a break

IMG_2141.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #170,647  
Well, the tree felling and stump removal went good. it was actually a little windy for tree felling but I encouraged the tree to go the way I wanted with the BH bucket. The tree was about 8 to 10" on the butt end. All the stumps are placed and she has some dirt to plant some flowers in as well. The holes are filled in and levelled/smoothed out.
BH got greased when we got home. The whole deal today took 3 hours including grease job and the fuel gauge is still on full. We were really done at 2 P.M. Now to set back and relax for the rest of today and tomorrow is tin work on the V-plow. Friday will be tin work on the conveyor.

/ Good morning!!!! #170,648  
Triple shredded mulch is $28 yd picked up, $33 delivered. Dyed is $40/$45. So the 2 cf bags a little cheaper on sale, but now are $3.33 a bag on sale and reg $4 a bag.

/ Good morning!!!! #170,650  
Well, I didn't get as much accomplished as I had predicted. Got all the slash picked up and dealt with. 3 stumps dug out and placed for a stump fence across the front of her property (Privacy). A fourth stump is almost ready to come out,
You got more done in 1 day than some I know in 3 days.