Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #180,931  
Afternoon all!
Currently 40 with about three inches of heavy wet snow still on the grassy surfaces. Roads look wet and will probably freeze tonight! I went out and shoveled my driveway as we are hosting dinner tomorrow for the umpteenth time.
Mrs Mpham turns 61 tomorrow so we will celebrate that and Thanksgiving! My oldest brother also has a birthday tomorrow. 71 I believe.
Sad about the bomb at the Niagara border! Hope it's not a preview of what's to come!
Hope everyone has a safe Thanksgiving!

Latest woodshop project involved 4 different inks and a new polish. I call it the "spaceship"
IMG_6699.jpg
IMG_6704.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #180,932  
Dr visit went well x-rays determined, as the Dr. put it: "Three views right knee show prosthesis well fixed in good alignment no radiographic loosening". In other words BOI has the Green Light for more pain.

Making a double batch of Lemon cookies, Lemons are from the tree in the back yard.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,933  
that's good news Mark and a cause for thanks giving.

rain is gone, I decided to do something worthwhile.
ran several loads of wash, mostly towels. Put too much laundry detergent in front loader. Sudsed up like mad. I took a pic...
got a SUDS error on the machine
I have to tell you, I've had a lot of error codes in my life
but SUDS is a first....
what a mess I made of that place, bubbles everywhere.
headed back to put in dryer. Had to run the towels twice they had so much suds in them, I was wondering if I was going to get another SUDS error.

I bet on the second SUDS error it sends a message to the office to come get some fool out of the laundry room
You ain't the first. An ex of mine using my front loader did similar. You don't have to put much in and she filled it to the line inside the filler. Probably 5 times what I normally use. Had to wash everything two times after without soap to get it properly rinsed. :ROFLMAO:
Oh well! At least it was really, really, really clean. At least until I got to the garden.🙄

/ Good morning!!!! #180,934  
It's sad to see all the scammers that call my dad. He can't hear them, but he want's to answer and talk. :mad: And his mail is all requests for donations. And he reads them all. I keep saying just throw them away. recently he sent money to a group that said they would get him $1300. Should be a law against this.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,936  
It's sad to see all the scammers that call my dad. He can't hear them, but he want's to answer and talk. :mad: And his mail is all requests for donations. And he reads them all. I keep saying just throw them away. recently he sent money to a group that said they would get him $1300. Should be a law against this.
Scammer have little to no conscience mostly prey upon seniors. :(

/ Good morning!!!! #180,937  
"Mrs Mpham turns 61 tomorrow so we will celebrate that and Thanksgiving! My oldest brother also has a birthday tomorrow."
Wishing your bride and brother many many more trips around sun. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #180,938  
Good Afternoon

My sister is home from hospital, liver transplant a huge sucess....Thanks for all the prayers.
Going to my mom's tomorrow with my daughter, will be just the 3 of us.. Will cook 3 cornish game hens instead of turkey.. Happy Thanksgiving...

Mark
Good Evening Mark,
Glad to hear that your sisters operation was a success !!
Happy Thanksgiving to you !

/ Good morning!!!! #180,939  
Good (Thursday) morning. Overnight Low of 11.9C and it's presently 18.1C, overcast & calm.

Today will be a 'clean up' day from where the split wood was dumped. However I first have an appointment to attend @ 1020.

This morning I received a text request from the Mad Agisting Horse Woman regarding a hay-round(s) delivery... she's not exactly sure when that'll happen, just when I'll be available for some tractor fun.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,940  
We have special word for cold without snow. Directly translating it will be "bare-frost". As it is rather devastating phenomena I guess it should be something in English too, but I never herd such thing. Please enlighten me
The English word/expression is a "hoar frost".