Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #186,891  
Good Afternoon Guys,
Not exactly fine wood working but I managed to get it done with a fine weather day in 60 plus degrees! 😉

Attachments

• IMG_3803.jpeg
    IMG_3803.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 48
   / Good morning!!!! #186,892  
Good Morning after noon. Overcast mostly calm conditions at almost 80f. Wow. Some of yall were still snowed in just yesterday.

good morning

Not much sleep here.
One son developed water in the lungs and was hospitalized
Another son had thoughts of suicide. Was trying to talk to him as long as we could. Hope he got help
Prayers those issues get resolved quickly. I am sure it's not easy to deal with.
I got a feeling I'm going to need to take him for further eval and help, which means an hour's drive to a bigger city.
Prayers Kyle! So many kids are having issues with hard to diagnose ailments. A friend's daughter has been having issues walking for 4 months and doctors cant say what is wrong. Prayers for resolution quickly!
very pleased to report no leaks at all when water put back on in rv.
daugen, that is GOOD news!
Son got asked back to job at ice cream place in town. Will start tomorrow.
He is really happy about that which is great.
More good news! Great to hear kenmbz.
Initial report on the Scag, nothing really definitive. Did order set of new gaskets.
We sure pay a lot for mowers for them to be so tempremental.
Neck trying to improve tree fell on driveway moved with tractor will cut up when feel better. Neck till swollen from surgery
You are on my prayer list Buppies. Heal soon!
TBH, I don’t think I know how to handle the suicide talk. Our granddaughter is in therapy for such thinking, we are clueless.
I think it gets more difficult the closer it is to you.
Good Afternoon Guys,
Not exactly fine wood working but I managed to get it done with a fine weather day in 60 plus degrees! 😉
Look like a great mailbox post!

Hope everyone has a relaxing Sunday afternoon! Prayers for all and our Nation!

/ Good morning!!!! #186,894  
Good (Monday) morning. Overnight Low was a cool 5.1C and it's presently 17.8C, fairly clear with a breeze + gusts.

Lovely day, yesterday. The rain event (almost a fortnight ago) has certainly greened everything up, to the point where I'm thinking of mowing around the house/driveway this arvo.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,898  
Good evening all. 59ºF for the start, overcast sky, moderate breeze. Got windy, sky cleared off, and high temp was 79ºF. chapel to start day then Dash meal delivery, first time on new route. The person I am replacing had done for 16+ years, and came with me. Lunch in town then came home watched some you tune then nap. Swept up leave on front porch and north sidewalk. Spent time reading then grief care. Grilled brats for dinner.
Helo neat pics. Hope you rested up.
Ron still sounds like a good day even if no progress on todo list. Nice cardinal.
Phil nice you got some outside clean up done. Nice catch on the car. Glad you and Mrs doing better. Nice work from the shop, thanks for pics
Buppies hope you get good rain this year. Good to hear neck trying to improve, Hope sleep improving,. prayers sent. Morning Buppies.
Drew glad you have some nice weather for trip prep. Have fun with the greenhouse/
Billy nice rain this week. Glad son and DIL taxes done and getting refund. Going to post video?
Thomas hope day went well.
Frits sorry no word from son. Hope plow comes off easy.
Bile hope electrical work went well.
Dennis low blood sugar can cause lighthead.
Dennis good no power tools till feel better. complex carbs better than sugar for raising low blood sugar.
Mike glad party for daughter good. Sorry they mistook you for grumpy old man. Hope dump run went well.
Paul glad trip went well. Good to hear Rav4 complete, hope wife happy. Hope you get to dry out.
Dennis glad you got slides to church.
Scott(vt) hope mailbox post install was good. Happy Birthday to son.
Ken glad shelf slats all sanded. Hope dog enjoyed walk Glad you are giving son wide variety of experience.
Joel nice you got basement cleaned out. Hope new stick was found. Good to hear from you.
Drew hope RV fillup went well.
Dennis sorry about FB complaint. Thank for pics of you with great aunt and uncle.
David sorry about rain hope you got some mowing an and lot of energy conserved.
RS hope you had a good Sunday.
David sorry about thinking nurses were nuns.
Drew plants have nice start.
David I don't know either.
Scott(vt) that pole should last a while.
Two_bit nice day :)
Randy(wag) nice things are greening up.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,899  
good morning,
41 going to 61 partly cloudy

Have not heard from son. Sheriff deputies came around looking for welfare check for him.

May take the snow plow off the RTV today
Prayers for your sons Frits.

I can only say that the prayers for my son are working! We had to take him back in for another Xray on Sat morning. They never called us with any report yesterday. We called them today asking what is up? Meantime, the prayers are working. At first, he could only move his arms maybe 5% movement with great pain in spine. This evening, I would say that his movement range number is up to 50%!!! He can now lift his arms over his head a little, but absolutely no strength. So, I feel God is healing him. I've been busy doing HIS chores, but making him ride with me. He doesn't have the arm strength to drive our Gator, even with power steering. But he is close. We are sending him to school tomorrow, unless his PCP requests followup (clinic sent her the xrays and report). His backpack for school weighs about 30lbs. I'm sending him to school with a couple of pens and a spiral notebook. He's very embarrassed but his momma had to help him put pants on for church today. He's not requesting ibuprofen. I'm this point, I just might wait and watch God heal him. If he doesn't keep improving, I will get him an MRI, but at the rate he's improving, I will just wait and see. I can't thank y'all enough for the prayers. When I went to pick him up from school Friday, he was trying hard not to cry, with other students walking past, and I had to help in the truck. What a difference prayer and a couple of days make.

A coworker has had multiple back surgeries. He said absolutely don't let them do surgery on him if there's any possible way for him to heal naturally.

41 outside this AM, heading to lower 60's. Rain stopped yesterday and sun actually came out in time for the get together. It was fun seeing everyone and a good positive send off message for the daughter. I had a good laugh as one of my neighbors was discussing how he had a run in with an old grumpy man over riding his ATV's to another neighbor. Then I realized he was talking about me. LOL.

Need to make a dump run today. And then take the day as it comes.

Thinking of those ailing this AM. Stay positive. Hope all have a good day. Be safe.
Watch out for those old grumpy men....
Prayers for your sons. TBH, I don’t think I know how to handle the suicide talk. Our granddaughter is in therapy for such thinking, we are clueless.
Yes, I don't even know what to say. But I'm praying.

Have not heard from LS in New Mexico for a while, nor Paul from Illinois.

I used the Steiner beast to mow the yard, and then weed eated for an hour or more Saturday. Many other small tasks, but one I don't like. We have 3 girls with long hair, and I cleaned out lavatory P traps tonight. Need to do some horizontal mining in the barn, and get back on the riding mower tranny.

Prayers for our team.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,900  
Prayers for your sons Frits.

I can only say that the prayers for my son are working! We had to take him back in for another Xray on Sat morning. They never called us with any report yesterday. We called them today asking what is up? Meantime, the prayers are working. At first, he could only move his arms maybe 5% movement with great pain in spine. This evening, I would say that his movement range number is up to 50%!!! He can now lift his arms over his head a little, but absolutely no strength. So, I feel God is healing him. I've been busy doing HIS chores, but making him ride with me. He doesn't have the arm strength to drive our Gator, even with power steering. But he is close. We are sending him to school tomorrow, unless his PCP requests followup (clinic sent her the xrays and report). His backpack for school weighs about 30lbs. I'm sending him to school with a couple of pens and a spiral notebook. He's very embarrassed but his momma had to help him put pants on for church today. He's not requesting ibuprofen. I'm this point, I just might wait and watch God heal him. If he doesn't keep improving, I will get him an MRI, but at the rate he's improving, I will just wait and see. I can't thank y'all enough for the prayers. When I went to pick him up from school Friday, he was trying hard not to cry, with other students walking past, and I had to help in the truck. What a difference prayer and a couple of days make.

A coworker has had multiple back surgeries. He said absolutely don't let them do surgery on him if there's any possible way for him to heal naturally.

Watch out for those old grumpy men....

Yes, I don't even know what to say. But I'm praying.

Have not heard from LS in New Mexico for a while, nor Paul from Illinois.

I used the Steiner beast to mow the yard, and then weed eated for an hour or more Saturday. Many other small tasks, but one I don't like. We have 3 girls with long hair, and I cleaned out lavatory P traps tonight. Need to do some horizontal mining in the barn, and get back on the riding mower tranny.

Prayers for our team.
Reads like very good news!
Be careful to not push him too hard. The back needs to heal on it's own terms.

A wrong twist can make it much worse. As far as surgery - I had back surgery for a "compressed disc" back about 2002.
But I tried to tough it out, I could manage most of the "tests" (reaching, standing on my toes) and X-rays didn't show much. But the doctor finally sent me in for an MRI.
After the MRI the technician ordered me to not drive or walk. And I went to surgery about 2 days later.
I got back to "semi-normal", one 50lb sack of feed thrown on either shoulder, instead of one on each. (Now I do good with one 40lb, but that's due to age).
So make sure your son is not "toughing" it out to be macho. There's a time to be macho and a time to heal correctly.
And an MRI is well worth it, especially if your insurance covers it.
/edit - I realize there can be a wide differential in cost for an X-Ray ($$$) versus an MRI ($$$$)