GRAPPLE HELP FOR B2920

/ GRAPPLE HELP FOR B2920 #21  
No, my dealer had two BH65's that never sold and he said they don't work on the new B2601 (which surprised me because I didn't think anything changed on the small B), so he gave me a good deal. Came with a thumb and 16 inch bucket.
I like it. But I have to figure out the plumbing because I need to make it Cat control pattern.

I get screwed up running it, then going to work and jumping in the Cat excavator. I know I can switch the Cat, but I'd rather just have everything Cat pattern.

If that is a factory thumb, it appears a bit short.

/ GRAPPLE HELP FOR B2920
CE30F1BD-AAEC-4CBC-9911-2868558600DE.jpegPaystar you will love those Ag tires. The forks are great very solid

I agree that it doesn稚 make sense to switch to a SSQA . I have two buckets and forks on the pin on and i can change them in no time (now that i know to put a little grease on the pins lol)

/ GRAPPLE HELP FOR B2920 #23  
View attachment 680434Paystar you will love those Ag tires. The forks are great very solid

I agree that it doesn稚 make sense to switch to a SSQA . I have two buckets and forks on the pin on and i can change them in no time (now that i know to put a little grease on the pins lol)
Did you decide on a grapple yet?

I would recommend Everything Attachments, if you want a long bottom tine the this one Subcompact Compact Tractor Wicked Root Grapple 50" Single lid would work pretty well, and they offer it in the pin on mount for the LA364 so it would work with your QA.

What are you planning to use your grapple for? I build mine almost 10 years ago and its on the tractor most of the time.1358586897.jpeg
I like the long bottom tines for moving larger logs or grabbing larger piles of brush, but its not as great for smaller brush and logs. In fact I'm planning to make a clamshell style grapple, but now that it looks like I'll be getting a bigger tractor I'm going to have to scale it up.

/ GRAPPLE HELP FOR B2920
Did you decide on a grapple yet?

I would recommend Everything Attachments, if you want a long bottom tine the this one Subcompact Compact Tractor Wicked Root Grapple 50" Single lid would work pretty well, and they offer it in the pin on mount for the LA364 so it would work with your QA.

What are you planning to use your grapple for? I build mine almost 10 years ago and its on the tractor most of the time.View attachment 680444
I like the long bottom tines for moving larger logs or grabbing larger piles of brush, but its not as great for smaller brush and logs. In fact I'm planning to make a clamshell style grapple, but now that it looks like I'll be getting a bigger tractor I'm going to have to scale it up.

thanks for the reply - i think that's the one to get. I am still trying to decide if I need one or not. I dont have that much brush to clear. If I could find a fork attachment that was a big brush fork I would get that first

/ GRAPPLE HELP FOR B2920 #25  
TMGT, I just try and take care of it. I have a project pic thread on this forum somewhere and "My B2620 Pics" on MTF. I have built one mile of bush road with it, where I moved 330 tonnes of gravel. A retaining wall on the waterfront, back filled my septic, etc. That little tractor amazes me. Only way you can tell it has done so much is the loader joystick is really sloppy now. I asked my dealer to see if they could do anything while it was in getting the backhoe frame on, but they basically told me all that can be done is change the whole loader valve and it will just end up the same way again after lots of use.

Fried1765....as far as I know it is all factory. Was all bundled up in the same crate. Parts of it were really sun faded, that's another reason I got a deal. The other one he has is REALLY faded. So someone could get it real cheap or he said they would send it to get painted.

Donn12....I only have R4's. When my tractor was new all the sidewalls got big deep cracks in them and tractor never sits outside unless it's working. So Carlisle was awesome.....they sent me 4 brand new R4's I have them in the basement and was going to put them on for this winter. The stock ones aren't wore real bad but have lost grip on the ice because the lugs are kinda rounded off now. But I couldn't find a tire shop to switch them over right now because they are all busy doing winter tire changeovers.
But turns out you can get tire and rims through Kubota Sales Wholegoods cheaper than you can buy just the tires so that's what I did. I'll keep the new set for winters and the others for summer.

/ GRAPPLE HELP FOR B2920 #26  
You guys are going to talk me into a grapple now too once I get that quick coupler, LOL