Greetings and Salutations

/ Greetings and Salutations #31  
Will be interested in your experience with the Fergi disc plow.
Different from a moldboard plow in depth of turning over ground.

/ Greetings and Salutations
I had watched that video about 8-9 times fedora being steered to this site 😂🤣👍

I will have to photo/video the exhumation of the plow and upload it for you!

/ Greetings and Salutations #34  
Greetings from BC Canada - enjoy TBN

/ Greetings and Salutations #35  
Welcome aboard kilroyJC

Nice looking tractor also

A case 430 is more tractor than any 8n.... Nostalgia aside.

Welcome aboard kilroyJC

Nice looking tractor also

A case 430 is more tractor than any 8n.... Nostalgia aside.
Thank you!

and the 430 has some good looks, too!

/ Greetings and Salutations #37  
Welcome from SW Michigan. My first tractor nearly 30 years ago was a 8n. Beats a shovel when fixing a half mile driveway or mowing with a 20” toro push mower. Still sitting in the tree row since I upgraded to a IH 404 with a loader. If you want nostalgia, I’d part with it.

Welcome from SW Michigan. My first tractor nearly 30 years ago was a 8n. Beats a shovel when fixing a half mile driveway or mowing with a 20” toro push mower. Still sitting in the tree row since I upgraded to a IH 404 with a loader. If you want nostalgia, I’d part with it.
You are a little too far away, and the transportation costs alone kill all the nostalgic feelings. Right now I am nostalgic for 1.739 gas. . .

/ Greetings and Salutations #39  
As the owner of a 1947ish ford 2N, I can say without a shadow of a doubt that they are not the best machine in the world. Now, before all those ol' Ford die-hards get their knickers in a wad, I didn't say it was a bad machine, I just said it wasn't the best. Now in 1947, I am sure that they were awesome, and honestly it is a blast to run, it starts. every. single. time! But it also stalls after just a half hour of running. (And doesn't like to restart, for hours, or sometimes an entire day) The rear tires never stop churning.... well as long as the engine stays running. And at a whopping 12hp, and a max speed of 8 miles an hour, she's not speedy, but she will get you there, sort of like Frontier Airlines or the Greyhound bus... So if you get the chance to add one to the collection, I say go for it! But, I don't think you'll be happy if it's the ONLY machine in your collection...

Attachments

• A28DE1A2-06CC-4640-AB3D-1DC81B04D671.jpeg
    A28DE1A2-06CC-4640-AB3D-1DC81B04D671.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 72