3-Point Hitch Hydraulic top link

/ Hydraulic top link #21  
Holy rear remotes, batman!

Is that something you bought and plumbed yourself, of was it a kit you were able to purchase?

Fairly common, I sell them as 1, 2 or 3 valve sets.

/ Hydraulic top link #23  
Do you sell them yourself? Do you have a website?

It's in my signature after each post.

No real info regarding valves though, I mainly built top & tilt sets. Fill out the contact form and I can get you information. ;)

/ Hydraulic top link #24  
Interesting. I was under the impression (read somewhere here) that was only an option for the 50hp+ versions.

If you don't mind my asking, what did the dealer charge for the install?

Mine came with two. As I recall adding 3rd was about $1500, pricey, but I wanted it and knew if I didn’t get it then I’d likely not in future.

/ Hydraulic top link #25  
Mine came with two. As I recall adding 3rd was about $1500, pricey, but I wanted it and knew if I didn’t get it then I’d likely not in future.

Smart. Wish I had those brains when I bought mine. :laughing:

/ Hydraulic top link #26  
It's in my signature after each post.

No real info regarding valves though, I mainly built top & tilt sets. Fill out the contact form and I can get you information. ;)

I have been intending to order a hydraulic top link for some time. Now if I understand correctly I can also get a diverted valve to make my single remote operate both a top and side link. Is this correct?

/ Hydraulic top link #27  
I have been intending to order a hydraulic top link for some time. Now if I understand correctly I can also get a diverted valve to make my single remote operate both a top and side link. Is this correct?

Yes sir, this can be done. Again, more common than some may think.

These fit very nice on top of the factory mount. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMG_2147.JPG
    IMG_2147.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_3298.JPG
    IMG_3298.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_3616.JPG
    IMG_3616.JPG
    649.9 KB · Views: 130
   / Hydraulic top link #28  
Yes sir, this can be done. Again, more common than some may think.

These fit very nice on top of the factory mount. :thumbsup:

How would one operate the valve with a cabbed tractor?

/ Hydraulic top link #29  
A control grip is installed on the existing control lever.

See the gray pistol grip in the picture, a similar grip gets installed on the rear remote lever. You simply have your thumb on the button while you move the lever and your additional set of couplers function the same as your original set does.

Attachments

• IMG_1456.JPG
    IMG_1456.JPG
    635.3 KB · Views: 142
   / Hydraulic top link #30  
https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums...-did-you-do-your-post5713874.html#post5713874

I got my top link from Agri-Store also, might be some useful information in my post.

Yes it is. Works really well. On my box blade, it will drop the rippers down 4" with it retracted. Fully extended, it will roll it back onto the rear facing blade for fine smoothing. A perfect fit!

Ok, I'm getting closer to purchasing one but not sure which one would be better for me. You both went with the model 6003 18-1/8 - 26-3/8.
I measured my top link range and it is 17 to 27-3/4". So far all I have is a brush hog and if I recall correctly, I had the top link cranked in pretty short with maybe just a few threads on each end showing to get the brush hog leveled right. I'm concerned the 6003 compressed length is too long for me.

Have either of you had situations where you wish you could have retracted the top link in more than the 18-1/8"?

What would you say the length of your top link is most of the time you use them, 1/2 way and less or 1/2 way and more?

I'm thinking I need model 6002 16 1/8 in. to 22 7/16 in.