3-Point Hitch Hydraulic top link

/ Hydraulic top link #41  
Calling all hydraulic gurus
Found this kit
John Deere LoaderMower Mechanical Diverter Valve Kit - LVB25823

Thinking I can plumb a hydraulic top link to it and call it a day. Dont have a hydraulic mid mower mount to worry about.
Alternatively if I dont connect the mechanical diverter can I simply plug the hydraulics to the adapters/splitters that @mtnViewRanch posted in #27 I can then have a complete set of always on hydraulics that I can hook up other implements to also? Its like a power beyond kit..right?
Am I over simplifying it ?

Side note I need to stop looking at all your setups, makes me spend too much money..LOL

Not an economical idea and you cannot hook up the electric valves in post 27 to that diverter and easily use it off the back..

You have a power beyond off your loader valve and you can hook up manual or electronic valves off of that. Better solution for the same price or less.

/ Hydraulic top link #42  
Figured I chime in on this post. I have an mt125, TLB. Can I use the fittings on the rear that the bh hooks up to for a hydraulic top link? Or would I have to go with the auxiliary ports to make it work?

/ Hydraulic top link
Figured I chime in on this post. I have an mt125, TLB. Can I use the fittings on the rear that the bh hooks up to for a hydraulic top link? Or would I have to go with the auxiliary ports to make it work?
Yes you can, but it is a bit complicated.... you have to add spool valves, plumb it in before the three point, and still have the return to tank bypass hose hooked in. I am assuming you have the "three hose setup" for your BH.

There is a thread in the Massey Ferguson forum in which a guy set up remotes on his 1720 (similar setup as the 125). He even posted the full parts list for it. I'll see if I can find it and post a link to it...

/ Hydraulic top link
Found it!

/ Hydraulic top link
Here is a recently posted thread with adding rear remotes on a Kubota.... has a similar hose setup as your 125...

/ Hydraulic top link #46  
Yes you can, but it is a bit complicated.... you have to add spool valves, plumb it in before the three point, and still have the return to tank bypass hose hooked in. I am assuming you have the "three hose setup" for your BH.

There is a thread in the Massey Ferguson forum in which a guy set up remotes on his 1720 (similar setup as the 125). He even posted the full parts list for it. I'll see if I can find it and post a link to it...
Thx for the info. I’ll have to check it out later!

/ Hydraulic top link #47  
The top link on my two tractors is used in many of my hookups like my planter ,disk,tiller, turning plows , subsoiler , grader blade, exc. I depend on my top link so i dont have to get of and on my tractor at my age its a real work saver.

/ Hydraulic top link #48  
Anyone have any experience with these top link kits? I have three remotes on the back of my tractor and for the price of 229 for everything, I might take a chance and try one.

Cat 2 Top Link kit

/ Hydraulic top link #49  
@swreeder I would want a longer stroke than that specific link kit offers.
And do you really have a cat2 tractor? Based on the stock LS info, should generally be cat1 MT352H/HC/C - 52HP - LS Tractor USA

For CAT1, last night I ordered this for my MT240

I went with a slightly longer than stock top link because I use the Pats Easy Change system which adds about 4 inches to the length of the lift arms.

for a closer to stock closed length, they offer this, which should still give you a slightly longer stroke https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/p...raulic-top-link:-18-1-8-26-3-8in?cm_vc=-10005

Last edited:
   / Hydraulic top link #50  
Last edited: