Is Brian still around?

/ Is Brian still around? #21  
   / Is Brian still around? #22  
"All communications should be through the company's contact info"

So,..... you believe that Mark at Everlast should not interact with customers on TBN either ???
a good company don't have anything to hide, a bad company does!!.. why try to hide misconduct??.

/ Is Brian still around? #23  
a good company don't have anything to hide, a bad company does!!.. why try to hide misconduct??.

If I have a problem with an Everlast product and start a thread complaining about it here on TBN and Mark sees it, he will openly address the solution process here on TBN. :)

/ Is Brian still around? #24  
If I have a problem with a product, I'm gonna call the manufacturer for support, not post a complaint about it on an internet forum hoping a factory rep will see it and chime in.

/ Is Brian still around? #25  
If I have a problem with a product, I'm gonna call the manufacturer for support, not post a complaint about it on an internet forum hoping a factory rep will see it and chime in.

Do you have the phone number for TYM?

/ Is Brian still around? #26  
Do you have the phone number for TYM?

Would a TYM representative in the USA be likely to respond to phone questions about issues with RK tractors?

Last edited:
   / Is Brian still around? #27  
Would a TYM representative in the USA be likely to respond to questions about issues with RK tractors?

Probably not. That's our dilemma here.

Were I the local TYM dealer I wouldn't.

/ Is Brian still around? #28  
Probably not. That's our dilemma here.

Were I the local TYM dealer I wouldn't.

Exactly correct!
TYM is quite obviously not going to be standing by the phone to resolve RK problems.

/ Is Brian still around? #29  
I haven't been by there recently, but this thread prompted me to look them up. Seems the TYM dealer that I went to (and had trouble getting quotes from) is no longer in business. Website is gone and they've been removed from TYM's site.