Is there any food you do not like?

/ Is there any food you do not like? #151  
Yeah, hot dogs are pretty disgusting to watch being made. Even worse is to eat them intentionally. It's the same as canned dog food without the can. No wait, dog food is better. There's rules for what goes in that. :laughing:

There are better brands of hot dog out there. That said, I am going to start making my own.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #152  
I sometimes make spaghetti sauce with chopped broccoli instead of meat... usually if I've been inactive that day. There used to be a pizza shop down in Bar Harbor ME, run by a Grateful Deadhead businessman (isn't that an oxymoron?). One of my favorites was a hamburg and spinach pizza on whole wheat dough... the first time a friend suggested it I thought she was crazy, but it was pretty darned good.

Oops, I'm off topic. This is supposed to be about food which I don't like. I think I already mentioned lima beans though so...

Another which I've had a couple of times is four legged beaver. The first was over an open fire, the second was in a chipped beef style recipe. Both ways it was good.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #153  
There are better brands of hot dog out there. That said, I am going to start making my own.

I get my hot dogs and sausage made (with my beef) by Gartners Meats in Portland :licking:

/ Is there any food you do not like? #154  
As far as types of food go, I like Italian, American, Indian, Greek, French, Spanish, Thai, Mediterranean. Not so much Mexican or Japanese. Other types I experiment with if I came across an interesting recipe.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #155  
My Grandad said he once ate a porcupine.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #156  
My Grandad said he once ate a porcupine.

The liver is supposed to be great in a survival situation, mostly because it's a big organ and if you find one, porcupines are easy to kill.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #157  
The liver is supposed to be great in a survival situation, mostly because it's a big organ and if you find one, porcupines are easy to kill.

But, if the liver has spots, don't eat it. I learned that on the Alone series. However, you will never see me eat a rodent with needles on its tail.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #158  
But, if the liver has spots, don't eat it. I learned that on the Alone series. However, you will never see me eat a rodent with needles on its tail.
Needles are the floss!

/ Is there any food you do not like? #159  
[=Citydude;5913142]However, you will never see me eat a rodent with needles on its tail.[/QUOTE]
Thank God :shocked:

Last edited:
   / Is there any food you do not like? #160  
Back when we raised cow calf pairs, we knew of some Laotian immigrants that lived in our town. During calving season they would drive by our place regularly, watching for new born calves. When the saw one they would come up to our door and asked if the could go out and try to find the cow's placenta. We always let them go find it. They would use it to make a soup. They once offered to bring me some of the soup to sample. Needless to say, I declined.