Kubota keys

/ Kubota keys #1  

nybirdman

Tractor
Kubota L4240 HSTC,L3000DT
FYI for anyone in need of a key for Kubota tractors;looked on Amazon and find that I can purchase five keys for $12 that will fit "ANY" cabbed Kubota':from a B2650-M135.Can we say lack of security!Keep up your insurance!

/ Kubota keys #3  
FYI for anyone in need of a key for Kubota tractors;looked on Amazon and find that I can purchase five keys for $12 that will fit "ANY" cabbed Kubota':from a B2650-M135.Can we say lack of security!Keep up your insurance!

A wide selection of sizes and types on E-Bay.

/ Kubota keys #4  

Any dealer will sell them to. There’s only 3-4 different keys for the entire Kubota lineup and the other manufacturers are the same way. It’s pretty common for a new tractor owner to think the keys offer some security like a vehicle but they’re not.

/ Kubota keys #6  
For $12 you over paid. I just got a set for 5 bucks

/ Kubota keys #7  
Some new heavy equipment has chip in the key now
Kubota excavator

Not that we have seen yet at this dealership. The construction key in my pocket will start any CTL, excavator or wheel loader on the lot new or used. Might be coming, but it’s not here yet.

/ Kubota keys #8  
Not that we have seen yet at this dealership. The construction key in my pocket will start any CTL, excavator or wheel loader on the lot new or used. Might be coming, but it’s not here yet.

That’s my experience with it.

/ Kubota keys #9  
A lot of newer construction equipment have numeric key pads to start. Not keys

/ Kubota keys #10  
I was thinking about getting a new tumbler for the MX so I could use the same key on both.

It's very common to have common keys on equipment. As others have said fobs and keypads are gaining in popularity for construction equipment.