Kubota or John Deer

/ Kubota or John Deer
Well since you can't spell one the other seems like the obvious choice :ROFLMAO:

I would look at all the brands, then I would look at where I can get parts or service. That should narrow it down some. Then I would research those brands.

ETA. Also, take note of what's parked in the yards/fields around you. If there's a lot of one color or none of a certian color you may need to consider the reasoning for that.
So, I left out the e on the end I never said I was to good at spelling and this sticky key board doesn't help much. Old farts are entitled to a mistake every now and again anywho.😀

/ Kubota or John Deer #22  
I'm an old fart (73) and I use spell check before I post anything. I'm a terrible speller as well.

/ Kubota or John Deer
Lots of questions to be asked. Do you need a backhoe? Why 30 -35hp? What implements are you going to be using. Do you need a 3rd function? What lift capacity do you need? Do you have a weight limit for towing? How maneuverable do you need it? Does it need to fit through gates? if so, what size gates? Do you need a cab?
I don't know I have ran a JD 3033 and that thing would do anything that I need one to do. A friend of mine has a 35 hp Kubota and that is a nice tractor too. I know I don't want a sub compact but I don't need a 75 hp machine either. The main thing I'm looking for is something with a loader that can pick up 12 to 1500 lbs. At 75 I have become much to lazy to load by hand my little trailer then have to unload it by hand. Yesterday I broke up and hauled 3 loads of concrete and it was on the third load that I decided a tractor, other than my old Power King was in my future.

/ Kubota or John Deer
   / Kubota or John Deer #25  
My ongoing philosophy has always been bigger (horsepower and torque) is always better than less. My Kubota's are both large frame M's and I use them fully and sometimes am wanting for even more power. Least with my pre 4 units, cranking them up in power is pretty easy. Not so much (easy) with a post 4 tractor.

/ Kubota or John Deer #26  
I’ve owned both a Kubota and a John Deere and my opinion is they are pretty equal. There is probably things I liked on one better than the other but nothing that really matters in the long run. Both have strong nationwide dealer networks also. John Deere and Kubota are also the only dealers that are in my nearby town.

/ Kubota or John Deer #27  
I don't know I have ran a JD 3033 and that thing would do anything that I need one to do. A friend of mine has a 35 hp Kubota and that is a nice tractor too. I know I don't want a sub compact but I don't need a 75 hp machine either. The main thing I'm looking for is something with a loader that can pick up 12 to 1500 lbs. At 75 I have become much to lazy to load by hand my little trailer then have to unload it by hand. Yesterday I broke up and hauled 3 loads of concrete and it was on the third load that I decided a tractor, other than my old Power King was in my future.
Lifting 1500# is one thing, moving it anywhere I'd probably look at more weight than you'll find in 35hp Kubotas or Deeres.

/ Kubota or John Deer #28  
If you are looking for a labor companion I dont think you need more than 25HP. It is nice to stay away from emissions. Have you looked at something in the B2601 raange? Maybe LX2610? Welcome to shop other brands I just know Kubota models so I am listing them.

You arent going to throw 1500lbs around but do you really need that? Smaller machine is nice for tighter spots, turning and not tearing up landscaping. Just throwing it out there.

/ Kubota or John Deer #29  
I have a Yanmar the dealer is 120 miles away and
the only other dealer within 25 miles is John Deere
So I will gladly go the 120 miles.
Yanmar has been making tractors since 1912. Also
the only Manufacture with a 10 year warranty!

willy

/ Kubota or John Deer #30  
It is nice to stay away from emissions.
Sure is and it's about to get even worse with the T5 mandate coming in. Old Rudolph Diesel is probably rolling over in his grave right now. Like I posted previously, a dealer can make or break a sale even if you buy used. Bad dealers or dealers that won't help you because you didn't buy it there can be a pizzer.

The last M I bought I bought used, listed on Tractor House at a JD dealer 400 miles from here. My dealer treats it like I bought it there even though I didn't. To me that is a top shelf dealer. In fact, when I bought it, I had the JD dealer deliver it to my Kubota dealer so they could go through it. No issue with them.