LA364 Loader Quick Coupler

/ LA364 Loader Quick Coupler #71  
To get this clear in my mine before I call my dealer the B1658 is for the kubota skidsteer quick attach that goes on the tractor.

The other piece you will need is the plate that is place on the bucket after some modifications.

If that is it, I'm going to do the mod to my B2620 tractor. My neighbor offered me a straight blade for a skidsteer the other day. We help each other out, so there wasn't going to be any costs for the bucket. But I believe the most benefit from the skidsteer setup is the changing to front forks.

Very interesting thread, thanks for all of the info.

From they way I read this, this PN is for the pin type QA which isn NOT SSQA. I got this from the first page of the tread. If you look a little closer to this page, kubota has come out with a new QA that Jim_wilson has used that IS SSQA and can retrofit to your model. This new QA is used on the B2650 and B3350 tractors but all the dimensions are the same as yours.

Now my question if anybody knows is if this QA will work on an older LA352 loader which I have on my B2410. I think a set of forks would be very useful and I like the lighter weight of this type of QA. Any input would be great.

Thanks.

/ LA364 Loader Quick Coupler #72  
If you call your dealer and get a salesman, they can look it up for you. The parts dept. doesn't handle that part for some reason. I know the B1658 will fit a LA504 loader frame and that's what my B3200 and my neighbors B3300 have. The B1658 Quick Disconnect is a piece of steel on each side and a rod across between the two sides. I believe the SSQA is a huge plate.

John KD4FTA

/ LA364 Loader Quick Coupler #73  
hey Jim. You mentioned that you took off your pin-on type brackets. Any interest in selling them?

Steve W

/ LA364 Loader Quick Coupler #74  
hey Jim. You mentioned that you took off your pin-on type brackets. Any interest in selling them?

Steve W

Actually - I never cut the brackets off any of my attachments. When I converted over from the pin-on QA on my loader to the SSQA style - I ended up selling the pin-on QA and the 60" bucket. I just bought new buckets for the SSQA setup.

What are you looking for - the QA setup itself - or some brackets like from a bucket?

/ LA364 Loader Quick Coupler #75  
How could you possibly take pin on brackets off of a bucket..:confused3: Mine are in dozens of pieces of scrap metal..and metal dust...I can't imagine someone able to get them off in a usable condtion.. it boggles my mind.

/ LA364 Loader Quick Coupler #76  
How could you possibly take pin on brackets off of a bucket..:confused3: Mine are in dozens of pieces of scrap metal..and metal dust...I can't imagine someone able to get them off in a usable condtion.. it boggles my mind.

Carefully.

I just bought a concrete bucket - but the only one I could find with the appropriate capacity for a B3200 - is one meant for a mini-skid steer. I ordered one setup with the QA for a Toro Dingo - and I had to cut the QA off the bucket - and weld on an SSQA adapter.

/ LA364 Loader Quick Coupler #77  
maybe with a plasma cutter? ...or some other type of non condescending procedure. Sorry, but I AM not a "superstar member" ...JUST TRYING TO GET INFO AND NOT SPEND MULTIPLE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS as kubota would have you do.

I am looking either for the Kubota "quick Coupler" or a less expensive SSQA setup for a machine with a 1000# capacity.

/ LA364 Loader Quick Coupler #78  
From they way I read this, this PN is for the pin type QA which isn NOT SSQA. I got this from the first page of the tread. If you look a little closer to this page, kubota has come out with a new QA that Jim_wilson has used that IS SSQA and can retrofit to your model. This new QA is used on the B2650 and B3350 tractors but all the dimensions are the same as yours.

Now my question if anybody knows is if this QA will work on an older LA352 loader which I have on my B2410. I think a set of forks would be very useful and I like the lighter weight of this type of QA. Any input would be great.

Thanks.

I would add one other thing. I have the LA352 also, and you need to find pin-on forks also. The only one I could find was from ATI and they are over $1000

/ LA364 Loader Quick Coupler #79  
maybe with a plasma cutter? ...or some other type of non condescending procedure. Sorry, but I AM not a "superstar member" ...JUST TRYING TO GET INFO AND NOT SPEND MULTIPLE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS as kubota would have you do.

I am looking either for the Kubota "quick Coupler" or a less expensive SSQA setup for a machine with a 1000# capacity.

I cut the bracket off the concrete bucket I just bought with a grinder and two wheels: a thin wheel for most of the cuts - and then a 1/4" wheel for grinding down the weld along the top which was built up more than the others because the top edge was flat - whereas the other edges were rounded (because the piece was bent.

The welds only go in so far - so I carefully cut a slot into them on an angle I thought would cut the weld without going too far into the underlying metal. Unfortunately I did cut into the underlying metal some. When the piece wouldn't just fall off - I also used a 5 pound sledge to beat on it to see if it was at least coming loose and would move.

This was on a bracket though that was only welded around the edges - if you had a bracket that was held on by welding onto holes in the middle of it (I've seen some bracketry welded on like this) - then that would be harder. On cars - they sell small round cutters to take out spot welds. The same principle would likely work for a bracket that had holes welded up in it's middle. There's a hole drilling tool called Rotabroach that could be used just like the spot weld cutters that get used on auto body repair.

I would not use a plasma cutter to remove a bracket if you were trying to save it. Plasma cutters just cut right thru.

/ LA364 Loader Quick Coupler #80  
I would add one other thing. I have the LA352 also, and you need to find pin-on forks also. The only one I could find was from ATI and they are over $1000

Does Kubota make a pin on QA adapter for the FEL on your B7610? The arm spacing on the different FEL models on Kubota tractors varies. The older tractors had FEL arms that were spaced out wider than some of the newer tractors.

If you wanted the cheapest QA for your tractor - it's likely going to be a pin-on style from Kubota. If Kubota did not make a pin-on QA for your tractor - you could likely adapt one from another tractor - even one with different arm spacing on the FEL. The Kubota pin-on QA has a cross bar that is just a round tube. As long as the width of the lower part of the FEL arms and the end of the upper bucket cylinder was the same as say the LA504 - you could possibly use a pin-on QA from an LA504 and adapt it to the FEL on your B7610.

You're going to have to measure up the FEL on the B7610 and see if it matches some other FEL that has a pin-on QA available from Kubota though.

The other option is to make up a SSQA for your tractor - the SSQA plates are available on Ebay - I bought a pair to make a SSQA to 3pt adapter for my tractor. They're decent quality.

If you could get some dimensions from your FEL - I could compare these and see if it would be possible to build up a SSQA for your tractor if you want to go this route.