LS backhoe factory thumb

/ LS backhoe factory thumb #21  
mine did the same I thought my reflexes were screwed up lol

later i read that's common and some forum people not mechanically inclined ( prerequisite to tractor ownership imo ) were venting about how the lever was poorly designed hit the stabilizer control lol
I got really lucky with mine. I had not used the backhoe in a bit and I noticed it after I unmounted it . For some reason I reached up and jiggled the joystick and noticed it was extra wobbly. Had I reattached the hoe and drove around for a few hours I would have been picking up the pieces all around the yard. Bit of a sixth sense happening there I guess LOL.

/ LS backhoe factory thumb #22  
Paid $250 for mine from dealer in CA. I like it...use it allot...no issues so far with the thumb.

thumb5.jpg

/ LS backhoe factory thumb #23  
Same thumb but my backhoe came with the mount point already welded on. I'm assuming a newer model, got mine early 2020. I haven't used it but 3 or 4 times, but in those times it was really nice to have. Would be really great if it had a hydraulic ram of it's own but I've not used it enough to justify that yet.
View attachment 720797

Hi there . That looks awesome. I have been searching for a bolt on thumb for the backhoe on my LS g3033h . The Titan bolt on would have done the trick I think but it seems to not be very available in Canada . Any time I saw it (rare) , it was hugely over priced.
If you don't mind my asking , how much does LS want for that thumb ?
What model backhoe do you have on your G3033H?

/ LS backhoe factory thumb #25  
It's an LB1100 with subframe .
I have the same tractor and hoe as you. I want to install a bolt-on thumb. I measured the dipper arm and it's 3 3/8". Titan states theirs fits a 3.25". Have you actually installed their thumb on your hoe? I don't want to weld one on and not big on cutting theirs in half to widen it. Looking for a "perfect" fit.

/ LS backhoe factory thumb #26  
I have the same tractor and hoe as you. I want to install a bolt-on thumb. I measured the dipper arm and it's 3 3/8". Titan states theirs fits a 3.25". Have you actually installed their thumb on your hoe? I don't want to weld one on and not big on cutting theirs in half to widen it. Looking for a "perfect" fit.
No I am still in the shopping stage. I thought back when I was looking at titan that their thumb would require a 1/8th or 1/4 inch shim to make it work properly. Been a year or two since I looked at it though. Things may have changed or I simply may have misread.

/ LS backhoe factory thumb #27  
I recently bought a MT468CPS with the LB3102 backhoe. As best I can tell, the hoe is exactly the same as the Kioti KB2485.

With that being said, I can't seem to find an actual listing for the factory thumb for either of these models. The dealer I bought the tractor from said he would call their rep and see about one. The DKA147 appears to be it, but havent found it on any parts websites, etc.

Like Kormidoit, this one already has the mount welded in place to accept one.

The salesman I seem saddled to seems like a nice enough fella, but doesn't know much about LS. I think I knew more about the tractor than he did. He didn't think LS offered a thumb.

LS is one of 3 or 4 brands they carry at this large dealership, 125 miles north. Yes, I am a little concerned that it is so far away.. It was the closest place I could find something that met my criteria that wasn't going to take until mid-Summer to be delivered. And the reviews were positive.

They had an older XU6000 series in the shop split open. The mechanic walked me around it and showed me everything that would be hard to see on the assembled MT. He also showed me the results of the owner not servicing it nor keeping hydraulic fluid in it.. One of the other fellas spent about an hour with me in the back lot coaching me through the functionality of everything. Last tractor I used was the old Ford when I was kid. All in all a good experience. They weren't giving out discounts or free stuff to get folks to buy what inventory they had.. I "think" I saved a little by packaging it all into one purchase. Buy once, cry once..I hope!

I don't know if I will ever need 3 cruise control settings.. As long as it outlives me, I will consider it a good purchase. I am sure everyone starts out believing they will never need to buy another/bigger tractor..

/ LS backhoe factory thumb #28  
Found and bought DKA147 from a Kioti dealer about 90min away. Got home and started install only to find it had the smaller bucket pin in the kit (for the CKA kit). Box was in poor shape, but was labeled DKA147. The dealer is going to call Kioti on Tuesday to get correct pin. They checked the other kit they had on hand as well as a couple of thumbs on hoes in their yard and all had the smaller pin. We will see.

The LS dealer (Legacy Tractor in Ft Collins) said they didn't know when they could get one and their rep didn't either.

Otherwise seems like a pretty straight forward install.

/ LS backhoe factory thumb #30  
I failed to come back and close the loop here. The folks at The Hitchin' Post in Florissant, CO brought the correct pin down to Col Springs for me. The re-install was pretty straight forward. The DKA147 is correct fit for the LB3102 hoe.