/ New Bobcat FEL #11  
Was
Is

6TL 1,075lbs piviot pin

7TL 1,514lbs piviot pins

8TL 1,805lbs piviot pins

9TL 2,713lbs piviot pins

/ New Bobcat FEL #12  
You have any pic's of what you are talking about? I must have lucked out and got mine before they changed cause i sure have'nt noticed any of the things you mentioned. I sure hope they have'nt lowered their standards. I will have to try and stop at my dealer next time i get there and see what they have on hand.

/ New Bobcat FEL #13  
I have a CT335 with the old 7TL loader on it and I just took 2 of the new 7TL's off a truck and I do need to mount one on a tractor for Sat delivery. I will try and get some picture and post them for you guys

/ New Bobcat FEL #15  
Pic of mine. I must have the old style.

Attachments

• The Cat.jpg
    The Cat.jpg
    635.5 KB · Views: 569
   / New Bobcat FEL #16  
Yes yours is the Rhino loader

/ New Bobcat FEL #17  
there is an easy way to tell, the "scoop" circled in yellow no longer appears on the new loaders and the cylinders attach in a different spot.

Attachments

• The Cat.jpg
    The Cat.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 458
   / New Bobcat FEL
Old = Curved Boom

New = 2 Piece Boom

Old is sexy and sleek. New is chunky and ugly.

/ New Bobcat FEL #19  
Old is sexy and sleek. New is chunky and ugly.[/QUOTE]

Geezzz...are we still talking about loaders or Me and Amy (aka Mrs Tractor):laughing:;)

/ New Bobcat FEL #20  
Old = Curved Boom

New = 2 Piece Boom

Old is sexy and sleek. New is chunky and ugly.

I had too jump back and forth between the pictures a couple of time to really see the difference. Maybe it jumps out at you more seeing in person. The new bucket sizes are more in line wth the width of the tractor. Maybe if my bucket was the same width as the tractor my daughter wouldn't have ripped off a big chunk of door frame backing it out of the shed.:)