Pennsylvania New Home Build Thread. An attempt.

/ Pennsylvania New Home Build Thread. An attempt.
A few more quick shots of the progress.

I finished the stair rail this weekend, and put down the flooring in the pantry and office.

Countertops were installed yesterday.

IMG_20191214_143453.jpg

IMG_20191215_144516.jpg

IMG_20191216_172804.jpg

/ Pennsylvania New Home Build Thread. An attempt. #92  
Sure seems to be going far. From your standpoint that might not be the case. Looking nice. I see you went with Moen. From my experience, Moen and Anderson have AMAZING customer support. I have had Anderson send me a few items for free and gave excellent support for a problem I had with one window mechanism. Moen has sent me about 8 free cartridges and several other parts over the years. The free cartridges for life is great. They are $20 each from the box stores. They seem to need replacement about every 7 years depending on use.

/ Pennsylvania New Home Build Thread. An attempt. #95  
Beautiful

/ Pennsylvania New Home Build Thread. An attempt.
I've spent the last few days trimming out the house when I have time. I have all of the interior doors finished. Now moving onto the windows. This one was fun:

IMG_20200105_161849.jpg

/ Pennsylvania New Home Build Thread. An attempt. #98  
I've spent the last few days trimming out the house when I have time. I have all of the interior doors finished. Now moving onto the windows. This one was fun:

View attachment 635939

That would be a job that gets the extra "pucker factor" fee added to it!!!

/ Pennsylvania New Home Build Thread. An attempt. #99  
A ladder in a stairwell like that really has no way to fall. Other than getting it into position on the step, seems very safe.

/ Pennsylvania New Home Build Thread. An attempt. #100  
A ladder in a stairwell like that really has no way to fall. Other than getting it into position on the step, seems very safe.

Yep, works on the mind though...… :eek: